Dirty Talk, Turn Me On

(Back to Tyler bottoming, where he belongs)

"You can sit by Joshua," the teacher said. Tyler nodded. "Joshua, raise your hand," the teacher said. Josh raised his hand, Tyler looked at him. He walked toward the desk. Tyler timidly got into his chair. Josh glanced at him, he had to admit the boy was gorgeous. Tyler looked away, Josh was intimidating and it made him feel oddly submissive.  
-
Josh sighed as he opened the door to the restroom. A small squeak snapped him out of his trance. "Oh, new kid, sorry," Josh apologized, helping Tyler up. Tyler had fallen backward on his butt. "It's okay," Tyler whispered, blushing as Josh grabbed his hand. "Are you gay?" Josh asked suddenly. Tyler's eyes widened. "N-No," he lied defensively. "Oh," Josh said, letting go of Tyler's hand. "Why?" Tyler asked quietly. Josh smiled. "Just had something in mind," Josh shrugged, he leaned in near Tyler's ear. "Do you want to know what?" Josh asked quietly. Tyler's breath caught in his throat, he nodded. "I was going to... fuck you against the fucking bathroom stall until you were on the verge of screaming. Pound into your tight little hole until you start crying. You begging for more, whimpering until you can't take it. Until your fucking shaking in my arms," Josh whispered. Tyler gasped, he shivered. Josh smirked as Tyler let out a quiet whimper. "But too bad you're straight," Josh smiled, he turned around. Tyler grabbed Josh's shirt. "Please," Tyler whispered. Josh smirked, he grabbed Tyler's arm and pulled him into a stall. 

Tyler breathed heavily as Josh pinned his arms above his head. "You'd let anyone fuck you, wouldn't you?" Josh taunted. Tyler shook his head. "No?" Josh smiled. Tyler smiled. "Only you, sir," Tyler whispered. Josh groaned. "You little bitch, wanting to be a personal fuck toy," Josh whispered. "I want to be your fleshlight, sir, yours and only yours," Tyler whimpered. Josh chuckled, he picked up Tyler's thighs. The smaller boy wrapped his arms around Josh's neck. He had done this many times, it was always disappointing but Josh seemed different. Tyler was a slut for guys who were willing to put up with his submissive side but they never satisfied the brunette. Josh eyed him carefully. "Actually, you're going to be late for your next class," Josh said, he set Tyler down. Tyler's eyes widened. "Y-You can't make me go to class with a boner," Tyler whispered. Josh gave him a look. "Oh, I can. And you're going to deal with it," Josh whispered lowly. Tyler glared at him. Josh wrapped a hand around Tyler's throat, not squeezing but enough to make the younger gasp. "Who the fuck is in charge?" Josh mumbled. Tyler's eyes glistened. "You are, sir," Tyler whispered, dropping his hand from on top of Josh's. Josh smiled. "And that's how it will always be," Josh whispered. He loosened his grip and let go, Tyler licked his lips as Josh left. This was going to be fun. 

-

Tyler ran after Josh. It was the end of the day and his raging boner was aching terribly. The taller male turned around when he felt someone tug at his shirt. He smiled when he saw Tyler. "What?" he asked. Tyler looked at him. "Please, I've been good," Tyler whispered. Josh shook his head. Tyler whimpered. "Please please, I need you, sir," Tyler begged. Josh smirked and grabbed Tyler's wrist. Tyler stumbled behind Josh and the older pulled him into an empty classroom. "Tell me what you want," Josh whispered, pressing Tyler's hips against the locked door. Tyler's breath hitched as Josh hovered his lips over his neck. "Anything," Tyler whispered. "Anything?" Josh repeated. Tyler nodded, his plump lips parting. "I'll fist you against this door, if you want," Josh suggested, his warm breath making Tyler sigh softly. "Oh, please do. I need you," Tyler breathed. Josh smiled. "I don't want to hurt you," Josh whispered. "Please sir, I don't care. I love the pain," Tyler whispered, his hands gripped Josh's hands. Josh smiled, he grabbed Tyler's delicate hands and pinned them to his chest. Josh kissed Tyler's plump lips. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut, Josh lured him into a deep submissive state and he loved it. Josh went down on his knees and pulled down Tyler's jeans. Tyler gasped as Josh mouthed his member through his boxers. "S-Sir," Tyler breathed. Josh smiled looking up at Tyler, the brunette's hips shook gently. Josh hooked his teeth on the waistband of Tyler's boxers. Tyler whimpered as Josh pulled his boxers down.  Tyler let out a soft gasp as Josh's teeth scraped on his thigh. Josh massaged Tyler's thick thighs. The brunette tangled his hands in Josh's curls. Josh smiled as Tyler moaned when he sucked a hickey onto Tyler's thigh. Josh made sure Tyler would feel the hickey for days. Tyler whined as Josh pushed him up slightly so the smaller boy was on his tiptoes. Josh licked over Tyler's hole. Tyler moaned, his head tilting back. Tyler's knees buckled, his feet giving up. Josh held him up with no problem. Tyler moaned, his legs shaking. Josh brought his fingers to Tyler's hole. "Sir," Tyler gasped as Josh pushed two fingers into him. Josh smiled and trailed up the younger's body, his touches soft. Tyler gasped, Josh curled his fingers inside of him. Tyler moaned his back arching off the door. "You look so slutty, I love it you little whore," Josh groaned. "O-Only yours," Tyler gasped, his hands curled into fists. Josh smiled, he looked into Josh's eyes. "Only mine, pretty boy," Josh whispered. Tyler reached up for a kiss. "No, stay there, pretty," Josh ordered, he jerked his fingers into Tyler. The brunette moaned in surprise, he whimpered loudly falling back onto his feet.

Josh brushed his fingers over Tyler's prostate. Cum spurted from out of Tyler's cock, his face flushed a deep red in embarrassment. Josh smirked. "So soon, kitten?" Josh teased. Tyler whimpered as Josh kept rubbing his prostate. Tyler panted heavily, trying to get away from the overwhelming pleasure. Josh smiled and let go. Tyler grabbed Josh's shirt collar roughly and pulled him down for a rough kiss. Josh grunted as Tyler bit down on his bottom lip roughly until it bled. Josh smiled as Tyler pulled away, leaving him with a bloody kiss. Josh smiled. He leaned forward and bit Tyler's lip just as rough as he did. Tyler squeaked as his lip started bleeding too. Josh bit on his top lip also making it bleed. Tyler looked at him in defeat. 

"You're so pretty," Josh whispered, staring at his wrecked toy. "My little fleshlight," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled softly, his cheeks a pretty pink. Josh kissed Tyler one more time before helping the younger clean up. Tyler smiled as Josh left, the older had given him his number. "I want to have you for myself every day," Josh had whispered. Tyler loved the idea of Josh wanting him, even more so fucking him. Tyler blushed remembering the aftercare Josh had given him, light feather touches, and small praises as he cleaned him up. He was in love.

(haha love so funny)