The Basketball Hoop

Tyler cussed when he missed the basket. The brunette picked his basketball up. He was going to make it ... anytime soon. Tyler was a bit out of it, he didn't feel like basketball today but had to anyway. 

Tyler ran toward the hoop, he yelped as a skateboard sat in his way. Tyler huffed as he missed and tripped over the board, landing on his butt. The ball hit his head, bouncing off the metal pole. Tyler was just not in it today. "Idiot," Tyler huffed, meaning it more to whoever the board belonged too but it suited him more. A boy with red hair stood over him, Tyler jumped when he noticed him. The boy chuckled softly, picking up his board. Tyler glared at him. The boy held his hand out. Tyler stood up himself, giving the boy a look. The guy looked around for a second before pushing Tyler against the pole. Tyler's eyes widened. "W-What a-are-," Tyler trailed off as the boy cut him off. "Don't go around with that sassy attitude. A twink like you shouldn't have an attitude," he whispered lowly. Tyler gulped. "I-I'm not a-," he trailed off, looking at the taller's lips. "Hm? What was that?" the boy teased. Tyler bit his lip, looking up at the boy. He wasn't really processing everything. "What do you want?" the boy whispered. Tyler looked at him. The taller crashed his lips against Tyler's. The boy ground his hips roughly against Tyler's crotch as he kissed him heatedly. Tyler was going to pass out then and there. He let out an embarrassing moan. The boy's hands went to squeeze his ass, keeping Tyler still as they made out. The boy pulled away, biting Tyler's lip in the process. Tyler panted. The boy laughed before walking away. Tyler's heart raced, he clenched his thighs. He watched as the boy got back to his thing, acting as if he had not just had a make-out session. 

Tyler rushed back home, he hid behind the counter as he said hi to his mom. "You look red. Did you have a good practice?" his mom asked. "Yeah, it was... tiring," Tyler mumbled. His mom nodded. "Go clean yourself up, change into decent clothes for dinner," His mother said. Tyler nodded, he ran upstairs. Tyler locked himself in his bathroom. His member throbbed painfully. He was about to jerk off to the thought of a guy. Tyler begrudgingly pulled down his shorts and boxers. The brunette shakily grabbed his member. Tyler grunted softly as he thumbed his slit. The brunette remembered the kiss, he moaned softly at the thought. It felt so good. Tyler's hips bucked up. "U-Uh," he moaned. Tyler's stomach swirled. The brunette jerked himself off quickly, the thought of the boy running through his head. "Ah ah, o-oh my-" Tyler sputtered as he came. He blushed, embarrassed by all his noises and how fast he came. Tyler quickly got into the shower, his mind full of thoughts about the boy. 

He couldn't sleep that night, too busy thinking about him. 

-

The boy was there the next day Tyler went. They made eye contact once but the boy with red hair only smirked. Tyler had to get a water bottle from the vending machine. The brunette trudged to the vending machine. Tyler couldn't get him off of his mind. Tyler squeaked when he tripped over someone's foot. The brunette fell, scraping his knees. Tyler looked up at the person with tears in his eyes, he was a big crybaby for scrapes. The taller boy frowned when he saw Tyler's tears. "Go without me, I'll be back," he called out at his friends. "Don't beat him up, Josh!" they yelled back. Josh rolled his eyes. He grabbed Tyler's hand, pulling him up before silently leading him to the restrooms. Tyler had let a few tears slip by then. Josh locked the door to the bathroom. He picked up Tyler's thighs, pressing him against the wall.

 "Did I hurt my pretty boy?" Josh cooed. Tyler sniffled, he whimpered softly not caring about anything anymore. Tyler was going to be the little submissive he secretly was for Josh. "I did, didn't I? I'm so sorry, gorgeous. I was a jerk," Josh cooed in a baby voice, noticing how much it worked Tyler up. Tyler whined softly, bringing his hand to his mouth. Josh smirked as Tyler bit down on his hand, letting out soft whines and grunts. "Getting turned on from only me picking you up, gorgeous?" Josh teased gently. Tyler's eyes stung with tears. "Shh," Josh whispered gently. He pushed up Tyler's shorts. The brunette jerked when Josh rubbed his inner thighs gently. Josh chuckled. "You like that?" Josh whispered lowly, he rubbed Tyler's thighs again. Tyler's body jerked again, he gasped softly. "Look how pretty you are," Josh whispered gently. Tyler whimpered when Josh rubbed his thighs again. Josh pressed his lips against Tyler's, his hands massaged Tyler's thighs. The brunette moaned, coming instantly. Josh smirked when Tyler trembled in his arms, he pulled away. Tyler whimpered when Josh noticed he came. "You're a sensitive little thing, aren't you?" Josh cooed. Tyler nodded and whimpered softly. Josh leaned forward. Tyler gasped as Josh sucked hickeys onto his neck. He whimpered, his cock twitching. Josh kissed over the fresh hickeys. The brunette squirmed in Josh's arms, needing something else. Josh smiled as Tyler broke free from his grip, hugging him tightly. Tyler whimpered into Josh's neck. "No, no, bad boy," Josh whispered, he pushed Tyler against the wall again. Tyler gave a small grunt. 

Josh pulled down Tyler's shorts along with his boxers. Tyler couldn't believe he was doing it with a guy he had met a day ago but he didn't care. Josh smirked when Tyler's member twitched. "Mmph," Tyler whimpered. Josh wrapped his hand around Tyler's base. Tyler's body jerked forward, his eyes stung with tears. Josh kissed his cheek. "Are you doing alright, baby?" Josh asked gently. Tyler nodded, whining softly. Josh brought his fingers to Tyler's lips. Tyler opened his mouth, he sucked gently. The older pulled them out when they were wet enough. Josh brought his fingers to circle Tyler's entrance. Tyler jerked again, he whimpered. Josh slipped a single finger in. Tyler moaned, he trembled. Josh pumped his finger quickly. Tyler moaned, his hips bucked up. "Feels good," Josh pressed his finger against Tyler's prostate, "Doesn't it, gorgeous?" Josh smirked as Tyler cried out. Tyler moaned loudly, his hands clawed at Josh's shoulders. Josh kissed him gently. Tyler was kissing back when Josh pushed in another finger, he whined and pulled away. Josh heard Tyler's breath hitch, he was panting and throwing fits of whimpers.  Tyler came as Josh rubbed his prostate quickly.

The older pulled his fingers out. Two times were enough for both of them but Josh wasn't yet satisfied. He placed his hands on Tyler's waist, letting his feet fall to the ground. Tyler looked up at him, he didn't know what he was supposed to do. Josh spread Tyler's legs. The shorter boy squirmed slightly. His member twitched in interest. Tyler blushed as Josh got down on his knees. Josh pushed up Tyler's legs, he licked over Tyler's hole. Tyler moaned, tangling his hands in Josh's curls. Josh pushed his tongue past Tyler's entrance. Tyler cried out. "Nngh," Tyler moaned. Josh wiggled his tongue inside Tyler's hole. Tyler let out a loud wail as he came not lasting long. Josh didn't stop. Tyler cried out again, looking down at Josh with wide eyes. Josh stopped when Tyler shook violently in his hands. 

-

Tyler timidly gripped Josh's hand. The taller male smiled. "What did you do to the twink?" another guy asked. Josh elbowed him. "Don't call him that," Josh said. Tyler looked at him, Josh only grinned. Josh had asked Tyler out. It was crazy, honestly but what's life without some craze?