If You're Willing To

bunny  

Josh handed Tyler a plate of pineapple. The bunny grabbed a slice and stuffed it into his mouth. Tyler bit down on it, he frowned and spit it out. Josh sighed. Tyler wouldn't eat anything except for berries and it was all his fault for letting Tyler's whines get the best of him. Josh and let Tyler get his way with what he ate, now Tyler refused to eat anything other than berries. "Open your mouth," Josh said, sitting next to Tyler. The brunette whined, shaking his head. "Open," Josh said sternly. Tyler opened his mouth. Josh slipped a piece of pineapple into his mouth. Tyler's ears dropped down. The bunny opened his mouth, letting the fruit fall out of his mouth. "Tyler," Josh sighed. Tyler squirmed. Josh squatted down to pick up the fruit. He looked up at Tyler. An idea appeared into his mind. Maybe it would work. He would just have to wait until tonight. 

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand as they walked to their room. Tyler was going down for a nap. Josh had fed him berries and now he was happy. The bunny jumped slightly as they walked upstairs. Josh grabbed his hand tightly making sure he didn't fall. Tyler tugged on Josh's hand. "Calm down, baby bunny," Josh said gently. Tyler smiled, his front teeth showing. Josh kissed his cheek before letting the brunette run off. Tyler scampered onto their bed. Josh tucked him in. "Shh, go to sleep," Josh whispered gently. Tyler whined, he gripped Josh's finger tightly with both of his hands. Josh sat there until Tyler dozed off. 

-

Tyler whined when Josh brought a plate of pineapple into their room. He had been awake for some time, waving his ears and entertaining himself. Josh picked Tyler up. The brunette tried getting away when Josh sat him on his lap. Josh watched him struggle. The older held him down. "Stay still bunny," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him, his ears drooped down. Josh grabbed a blindfold, he kissing Tyler's nose before wrapping the silk over his eyes. Tyler gasped, he tried pulling it off wanting to see Josh. "No, bad bunny," Josh whispered, holding down Tyler's hands. The bunny squirmed, he didn't like not being able to see anything. The brunette wailed when Josh gently palmed him. Josh kissed him lovingly, making sure the brunette didn't fall with his other hand. Tyler squirmed gasping, he had no one to look at. Josh brought him close, wrapping his arms around Tyler. The bunny buried his face in Josh's shoulder, silently writhing in Josh's grip. Tyler tried pulling the blindfold off again. "Shh, you're okay, precious," Josh soothed. Tyler whined, bouncing impatiently. His member was hurting, he wanted Josh. The older noticed Tyler was getting uncomfortable with the blindfold. Josh slipped the blindfold off of Tyler. The bunny looked at Josh. The older brought his hand to Tyler's crotch. Tyler moaned, gripping Josh's shirt. Tyler whined when Josh stopped. Josh grabbed the plate of pineapple. "Open," Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head, biting his lip. Josh rubbed him. Tyler whimpered, he opened his mouth. Josh smiled, he brought the fork up to Tyler's mouth. Tyler took it into his mouth, he was on the verge of spitting it out. "Chew," Josh ordered. Tyler shook his head violently. Josh cupped his jaw, keeping him still. Tyler chewed obediently, he shook his leg. Tyler's ears stood straight, he looked at Josh. "Wasn't too bad was it?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head. "Mhm, that's what I thought. Good bunny," Josh praised. Tyler squirmed in Josh's lap, gasping softly at the praise. Josh dipped his hand in Tyler's underwear again. Tyler whimpered when Josh cupped his member. "You're so pretty, aren't you bunny?" Josh gushed. Tyler blushed, he nodded desperately. 

Tyler came without warning, he wasn't on the edge or anything, he just did. Tyler whined, not pleased with how fast he finished. Josh quieted him down. "How bout a bath?" Josh asked. Tyler shook his head, he brought Josh's hand back to his crotch. They weren't done, not yet. Josh smirked. Tyler whined, shaking his legs again. Josh laid him down on the bed. Tyler rolled over. Josh shook his head. "Bunny, come here. Come here, Ty," Josh cooed, in a babyish tone knowing Tyler liked the baby talk. Tyler looked at him, sitting up. Josh smiled as Tyler rushed into his arms. Josh pulled Tyler's underwear off. Tyler looked up at Josh. "You're so pretty," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled, bouncing again on his knees. Josh grabbed his jaw, he kissed Tyler's lips gently. Tyler reached up for him. Josh covered his face in kisses. The bunny squirmed, happily writhing at all the love. He was overwhelmed but he loved the attention. Josh picked him up, now Tyler was sitting on his lap. Tyler mumbled to himself, tracing on Josh's tattoos. Josh let him entertain himself despite feeling Tyler's leaking cock against his leg. Tyler's eyes suddenly grew wide when he shifted. He tensed looking at Josh. "You're okay, baby bunny," Josh cooed, gently wrapping an arm around Tyler's waist. Josh jerked him off quickly. Tyler's eyes went wide, he moaned softly. Tyler's ears trembled as he neared his edge. Tyler's legs shook. Josh held him close, he kissed Tyler's neck. Tyler bucked up his hips as Josh sucked a hickey onto his neck. Josh thumbed his slit. Tyler let out a choked cry, he wanted to scream but kept it in. The brunette came as Josh jerked him off rapidly. 

Tyler whined when he calmed down. Josh kissed his forehead gently. Tyler noticed Josh's bulge. He pointed to Josh's crotch. Josh shook his head. "You're too tired, bunny," Josh whispered. Tyler accepted the answer, he situated himself on Josh's chest. Josh waited until Tyler fell asleep to take care of his own problem. Jerking off to the thought of Tyler wasn't really a rare activity, he hated making Tyler suck him off when the bunny was way too tired for it. Although, Tyler would try to stay awake.  Josh groaned softly as he came. 

-

Tyler happily ate his food. Josh smiled, glad that Tyler was eating normally again. But now every time Tyler ate pineapple, he expected to be touched. Josh didn't mind, it wasn't as hard as trying to get Tyler to eat. The bunny sat up for a kiss. Josh smiled, he kissed Tyler's lips gently. "I love you, silly," Josh whispered. Tyler giggled.