Daddy!

"Daddy," Tyler whined, tugging on Josh's shirt. "Out," Josh said, raising an eyebrow. "Please, daddy, I'll do anything," Tyler begged. He wanted Josh, in his hand, mouth, and inside of him. He knew he shouldn't be bothering Josh during work but he didn't care. Josh sighed irritated. He bent Tyler over his lap, grabbing something from the drawers. Tyler gasped as Josh pulled down his skirt and panties. "You're a fucking whore," Josh scolded. Tyler whimpered.  "What do you do when daddy spanks you?" Josh asked, rubbing Tyler's ass. "C-Count, daddy," Tyler whispered. "Exactly. Count to 30," Josh said. Tyler's eyes widened, they had never gone that far. Tyler cried out as Josh landed the first blow. "O-One," Tyler gasped. 

Tyler was in tears as they reached the last hits. "T-Twenty n-nine," Tyler sobbed, gripping Josh's thighs. Tyler choked on his tears as the last hit landed. "T-Thir," Tyler trailed off, crying too hard to care. Josh rubbed his bum softly, bringing him up into his lap. Josh held Tyler as he cried. "Daddy," Tyler whimpered. "Yes?" Josh asked. "Touch me please," Tyler whispered, looking up at Josh with his puffy eyes. Josh shook his head. Tyler buried his face in Josh's chest. "Please daddy," Tyler begged. "No means no, sweetheart," Josh whispered. 

---

Tyler was busy folding his clothes, pushing them into his drawer. He sighed, wiping his eyes. He wanted Josh but Josh was busy so he had to wait. Tyler picked at his fishnets, whining gently. He stared at the bed, Josh wouldn't know. He grabbed a dildo and crawled on the bed. Tyler crawled onto the bed and pulled off his fishnets, leaving him in only panties. Tyler moved his panties aside, stuffing the dildo inside of his tight hole. Tyler's eyes rolled back, he bit down on the hoodie's sleeve. The hoodie belonged to Josh, of course. Tyler pumped the dildo in and out of his hole. Tyler's small frame shook in pleasure. 

Josh opened the door, walking into Tyler. Tyler was too deep in pleasure to notice Josh. Josh watched with a slight smirk as his baby got near his climax, his teeth biting at the sleeve desperately, eyes shut tight, and his thighs shook. Josh walked up to Tyler, grabbing his wrist. Tyler's eyes shot open. "D-Daddy," he gasped. "I don't want excuses," Josh whispered, grabbing Tyler's member through his panties roughly. Tyler let out a loud moan, his eyes crossing slightly. Josh smirked as Tyler came immediately. Tyler gasped as Josh took off his panties and pumped his member. He whined as Josh slipped a double hooped cock ring over his member, wrapping around his balls as well. "We're going out, get ready," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded."Good boy. Don't get too hopeful. I'll touch when daddy wants. And just to let you know, daddy doesn't really feel like it, gorgeous," Josh laughed softly, kissing Tyler's lips before leaving. Tyler gasped, watching Josh silently. 

This was not going to be fun. Tyler changed into a skirt, keeping Josh's hoodie on. He snapped on his collar, meaning he was Josh's for the night. Tyler washed his hands. Tyler went downstairs to look for Josh. "Ready?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, grabbing Josh's hand. "You're so pretty, kitten" Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's forehead. A small smile appeared on Tyler's face. Josh chuckled, leading them out the door. 

Tyler was obedient the whole time, trying his best to not whine and squirm. Josh eyed him, watching Tyler struggle. "Tyler, breathe. Stop holding your breath," Josh said. "Sorry, daddy," Tyler whispered. Josh grabbed Tyler's jaw. "Why so sad?  You know eventually, I'm going to fuck your cute little ass but you won't get it so easily," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed, grabbing Josh's sleeve. "I know daddy but I want you now," Tyler begged, his eyes watering. "Or maybe I won't touch you at all," Josh whispered, letting go of Tyler's jaw. Tyler whimpered, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks. "Shh, don't cry, be grateful you came once today," Josh whispered. Tyler nodded, wiping his tears away.

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand tightly as they walked out of the restaurant. "Daddy," Tyler whispered. "Yes, kitten?" Josh answered. "C-Can- Nevermind," Tyler trailed off. Josh glanced at him. Tyler looked back up at him. "When we get home I want you ready on the bed, all fours. Got it?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. "Good boy," Josh said rubbing Tyler's cheek. 

---

Tyler waited on all fours for Josh. His member twitched at what Josh would do to him, a bit of fear mixed in, hopefully, Josh would go vanilla on him. Tyler whined quietly when Josh entered the room with ice cubes in a bowl. Tyler's toes curled at the thought of the cold solid being run down his body, Josh's warm mouth coming down afterward. Josh watched Tyler squirm on the bed. "Look at that arch," Josh groaned, running his hand down Tyler's back, scratching at the tan skin slightly. Tyler gasped as Josh kissed down his back with an ice cube in his mouth. "Daddy," Tyler breathed quietly, he whined when Josh bit down on his shoulder. "Beg for it, kitten. Tell me how much you want it," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered. "P-Please daddy, fill me up. I've been good, daddy! I only touched myself once, daddy. I want your cock in my hole, make my cock cum hard. Please daddy, I-I need you! I-I'm yours!" Tyler begged. Josh smirked at the boy's eagerness. Slowly, he started pulling off his clothes, making Tyler impatient. Tyler gasped as Josh flipped him over on his back. He whined, bucking up his hips, begging for the cock ring to be slipped off. Josh pinned his hips down. "Be a good kitten. Wouldn't want to have to take a cold shower, right?" Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes widened, he shook his head. "N-No please I'm sorry, da-daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled and kissed him roughly, the younger was breathing heavily. 

Tyler's hands were pinned to his chest as Josh jerked him off while kissing him. Tyler was a squirming mess, trying to get away and to the pleasure. Josh chuckled at the mess he made of Tyler. Josh let go of Tyler, letting the brunette calm down. Tyler felt overwhelmed, all he wanted was release. He wanted daddy to praise him not to degrade him, as much as he loved humiliation he just wanted comfort. "D-Daddy," Tyler whimpered. "Hm?" Josh answered softly. "I-I don't want," Tyler tried, he felt uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" Josh asked, sensing something was wrong. "I don't w-want rough an-anymore," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled gently. "Is that it, baby? You don't want me to be hard on you?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded. Josh brought Tyler onto his lap, slipping the cock ring off of Tyler's member. Tyler gasped as Josh jerked him off. Tyler came immediately, panting for air. 

"Thank you, daddy," Tyler whispered. "It's my fault, baby. I chose work instead of you, you're more important. I'm sorry for being too hard on you," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled, his eyes glistening. "I love you," Tyler whispered. "I love you too," Josh replied. Tyler pulled away and looked down at Josh's member. "Can I help?" he whispered. "You know it, baby," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled and got on his knees. 

---

(Not how I expected it to end but y'know couldn't leave Josh on the edge)