Crying Drunk

Their bodies rubbed against each other. The singer giggled making his bandmate smile. "W-What's so funny Ty?" the drummer whispered. "You kissed me," Tyler giggled. "I- I did," Josh smiled. "Again," Tyler whispered. Josh drunkenly leaned in. They tasted the alcohol off of each other's mouth. The two best friends stumbled onto the bed. Tyler fell on top of the drummer. He pulled off his own shirt. "You look so hot," Josh whispered. "Me?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded, grabbing his friend's shoulders and pulling me down. "I want to fuck you," Tyler hiccuped. "N-No," Josh answered. Tyler looked at him, he grinned. "I want you to fuck me," Tyler giggled. Josh smiled. Tyler unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. Josh rolled his eyes and flipped them over. He stayed silent for a few seconds, staring at Tyler. The singer looked back, slightly dazed. "Y-You look pretty," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. 

Josh pulled down his jeans. "Joshhh, hurry it hurts," Tyler urged. "Sorry, dipcrap," Josh replied. Tyler's eyes widened. "D-Don't c-call me t-that," Tyler mumbled. Josh laughed and pulled off his own boxers, meanwhile Tyler busied himself by singing some random tune. "T-Tyler we're not- this isn't a concert," Josh said looking at Tyler. Tyler giggled. "M'practicing," he mumbled. "You always sound pretty," Josh said, he spread Tyler's legs. "J-Just for you Josh," Tyler said. Josh leaned down and kissed him. They made out, hands roaming each other's bodies. Tyler moaned when Josh lightly pinched his nipples. Josh smiled against his lips. Tyler's back arched as Josh twisted his nipples. "Josh," Tyler moaned. Josh groaned. Tyler gasped as Josh continued playing with his nipples. "Josh, Josh," Tyler breathed. Josh watched Tyler, he loved the way the brunette whined and gasped. Tyler grabbed Josh's wrist. "I'm gonna cum," he mumbled. "Sorry," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. 

Josh pulled off Tyler's boxers. Tyler grabbed his member and pumped it, relieving himself from the slight ache of his boner. "Josh," Tyler moaned. Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and pulled it away. He replaced it with his own, pumping quickly. Tyler moaned. Josh let go and looked at Tyler. The singer watched as Josh rolled on a condom from who knows where. Tyler pulled Josh down for a kiss. Tyler reached in between them and grabbed Josh's member. Josh looked at him. "I-I want to f-feel you," Tyler hiccuped. "Take it off," Josh mumbled. Tyler rolled the condom off of Josh's member. "You're big," Tyler whispered. Josh laughed. The condom was tossed carelessly on the floor. 

Josh positioned in front of Tyler's entrance. Tyler wrapped his legs around Josh's waist. The drummer smiled. He grabbed Tyler's hips before thrusting in. "Josh! Fuck," Tyler cried out, the stretch burned but he found some sort of pleasure from it. Josh moaned too. Josh set at a steady pace. Tyler was out of control, he wouldn't stay still. "You're so tight," Josh breathed. Tyler moaned, Josh's member was big. Josh fucked into his best friend, moans filling the room. 

Josh grabbed Tyler's legs and pushed up so Tyler's ankles were near his ears. Tyler gasped in bliss. "Shit, Josh, right there," Tyler moaned when Josh's tip brushed against his prostate. Josh groaned and angled his hips so he could keep on hitting Tyler's sweet spot. "F-Fuck," Josh moaned, his hips trembling slightly. Tyler let out a high pitched moan. They both looked at each other and giggled. Josh's giggle turned into a groan. "I'm close," Tyler whined. Josh moaned, he nodded. "Oh my god," Tyler moaned as he came. Josh watched as Tyler painted his torso with cum. Josh moaned, his hips stopped. Tyler gasped as Josh came. 

Tyler passed out as Josh collapsed next to him. 

-

The singer rubbed his eyes, he looked at Josh. Dry cum was on the sheets and Tyler's stomach. He trembled as he sat up. He got fucked by his best friend. Would Josh regret it? Would their friendship be ruined forever? Tyler felt his vision go blurry. Josh's eyes fluttered open when he heard sniffs coming from beside him. The older's eyes widened when he saw Tyler crying. "T-Tyler?" Josh whispered, sitting up as well. Tyler looked at him with watery eyes. "What's wrong?" Josh asked, wiping Tyler's cheek. "J-Josh, d-do you still love me?" Tyler asked. "I do," Josh whispered, looking at Tyler. "W-Why are you crying?" Josh asked quietly after a few seconds. "I don't want to ruin our friendship, what if this doesn't go well and- and you leave me?" Tyler sobbed. Josh frowned. "A-And what if they all leave?" Tyler said referring to their fans. Josh shook his head. "They won't, Ty. I promise," Josh whispered. Tyler looked at him.  "Tyler, I love you," Josh whispered. "In that way?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Josh asked softly. "For real?" Tyler asked, looking at him. "Forever, until you get tired of me," Josh whispered. Tyler smiled. "I'd love to," Tyler whispered. Josh wrapped him in a hug, pulling him closer than ever. 

(This one was fun)