Oh, Teacher

(uh heads up teacherxstudent)

"Can we take out our homework, I handed out yesterday?" the teacher asked. "You didn't hand anything out yesterday," Josh called out, the rest of the class hummed in agreement. Mr. Joseph's eyes widened, he blushed slightly. "I didn't? Darn it," he mumbled under his breath. Josh laughed at him softly. The teacher looked at him and Josh gave him a look. Mr. Joseph's eyes darted away. "O-Okay, I'll hand it out right now. You guys can talk or whatever you guys do," he said. The class nodded. 

--

The class emptied except for Josh. Tyler whimpered looking at Josh. "You're pathetic Mr. Joseph," Josh teased, standing up and locking the door. "D-Don't call me that," Tyler whispered. "Oh, don't tell me what to do. You let an 18-year-old dominate you, you're a fucking submissive bitch," Josh spat, pinning the slightly shorter man against the wall (I know I know Tyler's taller but for the sake of the story). Tyler gasped. "Sorry," Tyler whimpered. Josh smiled, leaning down to kiss at Tyler's neck. "N-No marks p-please daddy," Tyler begged, it was hell trying to hide them especially when he had teacher meeting. "Oh but I can't seem to help myself," Josh growled, biting a painful hickey onto Tyler's neck. Tyler teared up, tears streaming down his cheeks. Josh realized. "Shh, baby boy," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's lips softly. Tyler whimpered, tugging on Josh's shirt. "Don't cry, sweetie," Josh rubbed the inside of Tyler's thighs. The brunette whimpered. "Please," Tyler begged, wanting Josh to touch him. "What do you want, baby boy?" Josh asked, pressing his body against Tyler's. "I want you," Tyler whispered. Josh chuckled. "Give me something specific, love," Josh mumbled into Tyler's ear. "I-I don't know," Tyler whispered. "Come on, love, or else I'll leave. I don't think you want to get yourself off do you?" Josh whispered. Tyler shook his head. "I-I want you to eat me out" Tyler said, his cheeks burning in embarrassment. Josh smiled. "You're so hot," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered gently, his body rubbing against Josh's. 

Josh took Tyler's hand and led him to the teacher's desk bending the brunette over the table. This all started when Tyler first took the place of their old teacher  in the beginning of the second semester, Tyler was only 20 and he was the neediest person Josh had ever seen. Tyler looked back at Josh, the needy look that turned Josh on so much on his face. Josh leaned forward kissing Tyler heatedly. Tyler moaned into his mouth. Josh's hands pulled down Tyler's jeans. Tyler pushed his hips back. "Please please," Tyler gasped. "You're so fucking needy," Josh whispered. Tyler bit down on his bottom lip. He whined when Josh let go of him. "N-No," Tyler begged, looking at Josh. "Take off your panties for me, love," Josh whispered. Tyler whimpered, standing up and hooking his slender fingers on his waistband. "Slowly," Josh whispered. Tyler only nodded. He pulled off his panties teasingly slow. Josh groaned as the brunette was left exposed waist down. Tyler blushed, begging for attention, he knew how much Josh loved when his cheeks got a pretty rosy pink. Tyler gasped and Josh bent him over the desk again. Tyler whined as Josh got on his knees and started massaging the flesh of his ass. 

Josh started off slow, working the bottom up. Tyler was beginning to get frustrated, he bit his lip to prevent from bursting into tears and begging. Tyler was sensitive, he hated when he didn't get things the way he needed them, and would cry if someone yelled at him or would ignore him. Josh pressed his tongue against Tyler's hole, Tyler let out a pretty moan. Josh groaned. Tyler let out a choked moan. "Do you like that, gorgeous?" Josh asked. Tyler gasped, nodding desperately. Josh bent Tyler's leg up so it rested on the desk. Josh groaned looking at the delicious brunette in front of him, he looked so fucking hot bent over the desk. Tyler gasped as Josh licked his hole again. "J-Josh," Tyler gasped. "Who?" Josh asked, slapping Tyler's ass. Tyler gasped again. "Daddy, sorry," Tyler whimpered, correcting himself. "Good boy," Josh praised, going back to Tyler's entrance. Tyler was in bliss. Josh pushed his tongue past Tyler's entrance. Tyler cried out, his hands balling into fists.

A few moments later Josh realized how loud Tyler was being. He pulled away making the sub look at him with wide eyes. "Shh, it's okay, baby boy," Josh whispered, kissing up Tyler's torso. Tyler nodded, hoping Josh wasn't done yet. Josh kissed Tyler, the bottom boldly sucked his tongue. Josh bore his eyes into Tyler's wondering how freaky his little toy could get. Tyler panted. "Do you want daddy to fuck you?" Josh asked, flipping Tyler so he was facing the desk. Tyler nodded. Josh smiled and positioned himself over Tyler's entrance. Tyler bit his lip. He gasped when Josh only pushed in an inch. "Beg for it," Josh whispered. Tyler's eyes went wide, Josh knew how embarrassed he got when he had to beg. "Please daddy. I-I've waited all week, please please. I'll do anything! I miss your cock inside of me," Tyler begged. Josh groaned. He grabbed Tyler's hips pushing in with one thrust. Tyler moaned. Josh clamped his hand over Tyler's mouth. He leaned down to Tyler's ear. "You gotta be quiet, sweetheart. Wouldn't want to get fired from your job would you?" Josh asked. Tyler looked down embarrassed. "I love your pretty noises, baby boy but we can't get in trouble. I don't want to lose my fuck toy," Josh whispered, speeding up his pace. Tyler let out a muffled gasp. "Yeah, baby, you're so hot," Josh groaned. Tyler's eyes rolled back as Josh hit his prostate. "Does my little toy like that?" Josh moaned. Tyler whimpered, Josh's hand over his mouth preventing him from talking. Tyler's breathing grew heavy as he neared his high. "Mm, come on fuck toy, cum for me," Josh urged. Tyler's thighs trembled, he felt so close. Josh kissed at Tyler's neck. Tyler let out a loud moan, it was gasp-like and high as he came. Tyler's eyes shut tight as Josh came deep inside of him. "Good boy," Josh praised, pulling out of Tyler.

-
Josh kissed Tyler passionately. They pulled away for air. "D-Do you need any extra credit?" Tyler asked breathlessly. "Oh, teacher. I don't need anything as long as I get your pretty tight ass," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed. "O-Okay," Tyler whispered looking down. "See you Monday," Josh said, grabbing his backpack, pecking Tyler on the lips, and leaving.

Tyler sighed, looking down. He wished he wasn't in love with a student. But he was. As long as he didn't get caught and got Josh's cock, he was happy. Tyler got his phone out.

Baby Boy: I miss you already daddy

Josh looked down at his phone, a notification interrupting his music. He smirked when he saw the text.

Daddy: Sleep well, gorgeous. Don't stay up all night thinking about daddy's cock. You'll get it soon, love

Tyler blushed at the text. As much as he'd love to fall asleep next to Josh, texts were alright for now. He smiled softly.

(Aw this one's like sad happy y'know what I mean 😔)