! Sinful !

we're almost at 200, we've written a lot 😋

Thank you @/NatBug9607  for the suggestion!!

-

Joshie 💞: Hey, kitten. (image attached)

Tyler looked at the notification, he discreetly unlocked his phone. Tyler bit his lip when he saw the image. Looking at his boyfriend's dick pic was not a thing to do during church. He started typing silently. 

Princess: Don't make me hard during church, joshie

Joshie 💞: You're at church? 

Princess: Mhm

Joshie 💞: Even better, kitten

Tyler bit his sleeve, his dick twitching.

Joshie 💞: I'd do anything to have you stripping in front of me. I'd fuck your beautiful face. 

Tyler clenched his thighs together, he needed that. 

Princess: Daddy, please

Joshie 💞: Are you hard yet? Is your pretty cock leaking against your panties?

Tyler whimpered quietly. He looked around making sure no one heard that. He bit his lip again.

Princess: Yes, daddy. Just for you

Joshie 💞: Fuck, kitten. You make me so horny. I want to fuck you with your panties on. I want to pound into your tight hole until you cream your cute little panties. 

That was it for Tyler. "I'm going to the restroom, tell mom," Tyler mumbled to his brother. He stood up and rushed to the restroom. As soon as Tyler was locked in a stall he pulled out his phone. Josh had sent him a video of  him jerking off. Tyler whimpered when he played the video, Josh was moaning his name quietly. Tyler dialed Josh. 

"Daddy," he whined softly into the receiver. "Shit, kitten. You sound so pretty," Josh groaned. Tyler whimpered when he heard the wet sounds of Josh jerking off. "Daddy, talk to me," Tyler whispered, palming himself through his jeans. "What are you doing, kitten?" Josh asked lowly. "Touching myself," Tyler whispered, pulling down his jeans. "Yeah? Are your panties soaked, kitten? Are your legs ah- shaking?" Josh asked lowly. Tyler whimpered. "Yes, daddy. I-I'm so hard for you," Tyler whined. "Take a picture of your panties, kitten. Show daddy how hard you are," Josh groaned. Tyler whimpered, he nodded even though Josh couldn't see him. Tyler opened his camera, taking a picture of his crotch. He whined as he sent it to Josh. "Holy shit, Tyler. You're so pretty for daddy. You're making me want to fuck you senseless until you forget your own name, kitten," Josh whispered. "Daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh smirked on the other side, he jerked off at a quick pace. Tyler's breath was erratic, he grabbed his cock and started jerking off. "Daddy," Tyler moaned softly. "Kitten," Josh groaned. Tyler gasped highly, he moved to try pulling off his panties. "Keep your panties on, kitten," Josh growled when he heard the waistband snap in the effort of Tyler trying to pull them off. Tyler whined. "But daddy, I-I want to finger myself," Tyler whimpered. "Who's in charge, kitten?" Josh asked. "Daddy is," Tyler mumbled, he silently went back to jerking off under his panties. "Don't be sad. Wouldn't want to be edged later, hm?" Josh asked. "N-No, daddy," Tyler gasped. Josh groaned quietly. "Daddy," Tyler whined softly. "You sound so hot, kitten. Wish I was there... to tease you... rip you apart," Josh groaned. Tyler breathed heavily. "A-Ah please daddy," Tyler whimpered. Josh thumbed his slit, his hips bucking up into his hand. "Play with your nipples for me, kitten," Josh whispered, wanting to hear Tyler. The brunette obeyed, he slid his hand up his shirt. Josh smiled when he heard Tyler gasp. "Daddy," Tyler gasped, he grew frustrated, needing Josh's touch. "I need you," Tyler whined, jerking off feverishly. "I know, kitten. I'd do anything to fuck you, right now. Wanna pull your hair and make you scream. Have you shaking under me, your adorable cock begging for me to touch it. Don't you, kitten?" Josh murmured hotly. Tyler's legs trembled, he wanted Josh. "Please," Tyler gasped, his back arching. Tyler shook in intense pleasure. 

Tyler gasped loudly as he came, he whimpered giving himself a few strokes before stopping. "Fuck, Tyler," Josh moaned as he came mere seconds after Tyler. The sub panted, looking at the mess he made. "Hey?" Josh asked softly after a few moments. Tyler hummed. "You okay?" Josh asked gently. "Mhm," Tyler whispered. "Give yourself a minute, okay? Don't wear yourself out. Clean yourself up for me, love. Okay?" Josh asked sweetly. "I love you," Tyler mumbled, wiping his thighs off. "I love you too, baby," Josh whispered. 

-

"Mom, can I go to Josh's house?" Tyler asked his mother after church was over. His mom nodded, distracted on something else. "Thanks, I love you," Tyler said before running off in the direction of Josh's house before his mom could change her mind. 

Tyler was pinned against the door as soon as he entered the house. Tyler whimpered looking up at Josh. "You're so beautiful," Josh mumbled, kissing his lips seductively. "Daddy," Tyler gasped, much like he had earlier. Tyler whined as the kiss got rough, Josh stuffed his hands down Tyler's panties. Tyler moaned loudly. "Shh," Josh whispered, kissing Tyler's neck. Tyler whimpered as Josh sucked a dark hickey onto his neck. No, this wasn't as rough as Josh could get without hurting Tyler. The brunette still got hard thinking about the time Josh had fucked him while bent over on his parents bed.  Tyler was supposed to be changing the sheets, instead he had changed them twice after coming all over them. Tyler whined as Josh picked up his thighs. "Josh," Tyler breathed. "Want it slow, kitten?" Josh asked. "Make me cum hard," Tyler whispered. Josh smiled, he looked at Tyler's eyes. "You're really pretty, Tyler," Josh whispered. Tyler blushed, Josh said that about him a lot, he loved it. Josh tilted Tyler's chin up. "I love you," Josh said softly. "I love you too," Tyler breathed. And then he got his ass fucked. The end.