I Top, You Bottom

"Josh is totally a bottom," one of their friends said, everyone hummed in agreement. "Like just because Tyler wears feminine clothing doesn't automatically make him a bottom," another guy said, everyone nodded. Tyler looked at Josh. Josh only shrugged. "He's a top actually," Tyler let them know. "No way," one of them exclaimed. Josh chuckled, wrapping an arm around Tyler. 

Tyler watched as Josh shut the door. "What do ya want to do, now?" Josh asked, their friends had left and they were left alone now. "Let's go to the store, I want snacks," Tyler said standing up. Josh smiled and grabbed his hand. Tyler giggled. They walked out the door, Sandy was outside. "How are my two favorite neighbors?!" she asked sweetly. Tyler smiled. "We're doing amazing, what about you?" Tyler asked. Sandy smiled. "I'm doing great," she said. "That's good to hear! Well, we have to go. Take care!" Tyler said with a sweet smile. Josh smiled and grabbed Tyler's hand again.

"Joshhh," Tyler yelled running after him. Josh laughed and turned around catching Tyler. "Jerk," Tyler mumbled. Josh smiled and kissed him. Tyler's hand pulled on Josh's hair. "Mm fuck daddy you're gonna make me hard," Tyler said against Josh's lips. "Can't get too carried away, princess," Josh answered pulling away. He looked at Tyler swollen lips. "Daddy please," Tyler pouted. "Gummy bears?" Josh asked, knowing what that did. Tyler's eyes lit up. "The champagne ones?!" he asked. "As many as you'd like, sweetheart," Josh smiled. Tyler giggled. "This is why we're married," he said. "Only cause I buy you gummies?" Josh asked with fake shock. "Yeah," Tyler smiled jumping out of Josh's arms and running away to the store entrance. Josh rolled his eyes and ran after him.

They burst into giggles as they entered the store. Tyler grabbed Josh's hand as they walked towards the candy section. People stared at them making their giggles grow into laughter.
---
In a their car in the far back of the parking lot, they sat eating their junk food and singing to music.

"Josh," Tyler said. "Tyler," Josh answered looking at him. "Fuck me daddy," Tyler whined. Josh smirked, he grabbed Tyler's jaw. They held eye contact for a few moments, lust in both of their eyes. "Get in the back," Josh ordered. Tyler whimpered, slipping into a submissive state. He slipped off his shoes before going in the back. Josh joined him,  immediately biting at Tyler's neck. Tyler moaned quietly, his hips bucking up against Josh's crotch. "Daddy," Tyler whined. "Princess," Josh teased. Tyler gasped as Josh slipped his hand up his skirt. "No shorts, princess?" Josh asked, squeezing Tyler's cock through his underwear. Tyler gasped, his hips bucking up desperately. "More more," he begged. "Quiet down princess," Josh whispered pulling down Tyler's skirt and underwear. Tyler whimpered. Josh kissed Tyler heatedly. Tyler pressed against the door of the car, moaning pathetically into Josh's mouth. Josh sucked on his tongue making the brunette rut against his desperately. "O-Oh fuck me daddy please," Tyler whined, pulling on Josh's shirt. Josh chuckled, he pulled off his shirt. Josh also took off Tyler's shirt making the younger whimper. The rest of their clothes was pulled off, Tyler spread his legs wide open for Josh. "Yeah princess, good boy," Josh whispered, trailing his hand down Tyler's thighs. Tyler moaned as Josh left scratches down his thighs, he loved when Josh left marks. "Princess, you're so fucking hot," Josh groaned. Tyler gasped for air, squirming under Josh.

Tyler watched as Josh pushed into him. Josh moaned. Tyler giggled. "N-No wonder they thought you were a bottom," Tyler smiled teasingly. "Oh really? I'm the submissive bitch?" Josh started pounding into Tyler. The brunette sucked in air. "F-Uh d-ah holy shit," Tyler gasped. "That's what I thought," Josh growled. Tyler moaned, his cheeks burned. "Fuck yeah princess," Josh moaned. "Daddy," Tyler gasped when the head of Josh's cock brushed against his prostate. "Mmm harder please," Tyler pleaded looking at Josh with needy eyes. Josh raised his eyebrows but he sped up. Tyler became a mess as he came only a few thrusts later. "Daddy!" Tyler cried as Josh kept going chasing his own high. Tears burned Tyler's cheeks as Josh came buried inside of him.  Tyler trembled as Josh took his length inside his mouth. Tyler moaned when Josh started bobbing his head. He sobbed from too much pleasure, it was too much. Josh sucked on the tip of his member making Tyler shake. "Daddy," Tyler cried helplessly. His back arched off the seats and his eyes were wide. Josh watched his carefully watching his princess fall apart, begging helplessly knowing Josh wouldn't stop. Tyler bit his lip stifling sobs, his chest rose and fell quickly. "Mmm daddy! I-too much," Tyler sobbed as Josh pulled off thumbing his slit. Tyler threw his head back as he came a second time, his body jerking away from Josh's touch. "Daddy," Tyler whined softly, his tears being too much as Josh continued at it. Josh gave him a look. Tyler looked away in shame, he wanted to keep going but he couldn't take it. "Do you need to stop, love?" Josh asked still stroking Tyler's member. Tyler nodded silently, hoping his tears were enough to convince Josh he was wrecked. "Too bad," Josh teased. "P-Please," Tyler sobbed, he tried grabbing Josh's wrist but Josh pinned Tyler's hands to his chest. Tyler cried, tears dripped onto the car seats. Josh's hand moved rapidly up and down Tyler's sensitive cock. "No more," Tyler gasped, it was starting to hurt. Josh looked up at him expecting to hear a safeword any second. "S-Snake," Tyler mumbled biting at his lip, Josh let go immediately. 

"Shh," Josh soothed, carrying the trembling brunette. Tyler regained his breath hugging into Josh for warmth. "Are you cold, baby?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded, Josh wiped his cheeks and slipped his hoodie over Tyler's shaking frame. Tyler's legs would not quit shaking. 

---

Tyler hugged Josh tightly, his eyelids felt heavy, he loved the way Josh smelled after he took showers it often lured him to sleep. "Close your eyes, baby, it's okay," Josh whispered, rubbing Tyler's cheek. "Night," Tyler mumbled. "Good night, sweetheart," Josh whispered kissing his forehead. Tyler smiled looking up from under the hood of Josh's hoodie. "I love you," Tyler pecked Josh on the cheek. "I love you too," Josh whispered. And so they drifted into a peaceful sleep. 

This made me sleepy for some reason, also I love that ending :) good job me