Butterflies

Another bunny ty one cause i want to

Tyler grabbed Josh's hand tightly. The brunette tensed when he caught sight of red eyes. Josh noticed, he wrapped an arm around Tyler. The bunny's ears dropped, he whimpered. Josh gave Tyler's ears a soft stroke. "Hey, you're okay, love," Josh whispered gently, he grabbed what he needed before leading Tyler to check out. Tyler shook his leg as they waited in line. Josh rubbed Tyler's hand. Tyler stopped shaking his leg, he pressed into Josh when he saw the red eyes again. Josh picked Tyler up with an arm. Tyler's big eyes widened even more, he buried his face in Josh's shoulder. 

-

Tyler watched as Josh put away the groceries. The brunette sat on the floor, he eventually got bored and rolled onto his stomach. Tyler traced patterns onto the floor with his finger. Josh flinched when he almost stepped on Tyler's foot. "Baby, what are you doing on the floor?" Josh asked, putting the eggs away. Tyler looked over his shoulder. "Nothin," he mumbled, distracted by a piece of plastic on the floor. Josh grabbed Tyler and picked him up. The brunette tried pulling away, he whined. "Are you hungry?" Josh asked, he struggled to keep Tyler up, not that Tyler was heavy but the brunette was pulling roughly. Tyler whined loudly again, he kicked his legs impatiently. Josh sighed and let him plop on the floor. Tyler smiled cheekily, he stood up and ran to their room. Josh smiled, shaking his head. "Tyler baby, are you hungry?!" Josh called out. Tyler responded with a sound of protest. Josh walked to the room, he found Tyler on the floor and staring at the ceiling. "You haven't eaten anything today, it's already twelve, love," Josh whispered. Tyler whined, rolling onto his stomach and kicking his legs in protest. Josh smiled. "Okay, it's okay," Josh whispered. Tyler sat up and looked at Josh. He giggled when Josh held eye contact with him. Josh laughed, he picked Tyler up and pressed kissed to his face. Tyler blushed, he giggled showing his teeth. Josh hugged him close, "I love you," he whispered. 

Tyler sat on Josh's leg, giggling as Josh bounced his leg making him bounce up. Josh smiled, holding Tyler's hips so he didn't fall off his leg. Tyler whined when Josh stopped. "Give me a sec," Josh whispered, he grabbed his phone that was ringing. Tyler crawled off of Josh's leg, he rolled onto the bed. Josh watched him closely. Tyler did some sort of tumble, he whined when his head got stuck between his legs. Josh smiled, he helped Tyler get back onto his butt. Tyler looked at Josh, giggling when Josh looked into his eyes. Tyler threw himself onto his back. Josh grabbed his foot making sure he didn't fall off the bed. Tyler's big eyes looked at Josh's phone, he didn't want the phone taking away his attention. He watched Josh talk, something about a recipe? Tyler crawled toward Josh, he reached for the phone. Josh shook his head, grabbing Tyler's hand. Tyler whined, his ears drooping down. Josh put a finger over his lips, he started talking again. Tyler made a sound in between a whine and a scream. Josh looked at him. "Sorry, can I call back later tonight?" Josh said into the phone. "It's Tyler isn't it?" the person on the other line asked. "Yeah," Josh laughed, he grabbed Tyler's hand as the brunette threw himself back again. "Okay, see you later, don't yell at the poor thing," the person said. "I won't, see you," Josh said before hanging up. Tyler watched as Josh put down the phone. 

"You're so loud," Josh smiled. Tyler burst into giggles as Josh tickled him. Josh kissed him gently. Tyler kissed back, meaning he wanted more. Josh kissed Tyler again. Tyler whimpered as Josh's tongue explored his mouth. Tyler moved away, rolling onto his stomach. Tyler whimpered when he felt Josh's kiss his back. The brunette tried getting away again, he whined when Josh held his hips down. Tyler moaned when Josh bit a hickey onto his skin. Josh noticed Tyler struggling beneath his grip, he let him go. Tyler whimpered, rolling sideways. Josh pulled off Tyler's underwear. Tyler watched as Josh tossed his boxers aside, he didn't wear any panties because he wouldn't let Josh dress him in the morning. Josh flipped them over so Tyler was straddling his collarbone. Tyler squeaked, he grabbed onto Josh tightly. Josh slowly brought Tyler over his face. The brunette whimpered, he didn't want to sit down. "Come on, love, I got you," Josh whispered. Tyler eased down slowly, he whimpered as Josh licked his entrance. Tyler moaned as Josh licked over him again. Tyler sat back up when Josh pushed his tongue past his entrance. Josh rubbed his thighs gently, he pulled Tyler back onto his tongue. Tyler moaned when Josh pushed his tongue as far as he could. The brunette was a mess, pleasure shooting through his body. 

Tyler was moaning softly when he saw a butterfly from out the window. His eyes widened, he was still moaning, The brunette pointed, forgetting Josh couldn't see. His hand fell limp when another shock of pleasure ran through him. Tyler whined, he reached for the butterfly. Josh noticed Tyler was trying to get away, he let go of Tyler's thighs. The brunette rolled off of Josh, making small whimpers as he pointed out the window. "What's wrong, love?" Josh asked, sitting up. Tyler bounced up, his ears standing up straight. "Fly!" Tyler whined, he grabbed towards the window. Josh grabbed the brunette's hips before he could fall off the bed. "Calm down, Ty," Josh whispered, he stroked Tyler's ears gently. The brunette whimpered, he turned around. Tyler whimpered, hugging Josh tightly. "Aw, my baby bunny is so adorable," Josh cooed, he gently laid Tyler on his back. Tyler whimpered his hands by his sides. Josh bent Tyler's knees, he licked over Tyler's hole. Tyler let out a strangled moan. "Does my bunny like that? Do you?" Josh cooed. Tyler nodded quickly. Josh coaxed Tyler gently, his tongue gentle but amazing on Tyler's hole. It wasn't long before Tyler was gasping. He let out a soft cry when Josh grabbed his member. Josh held him down ensuring he didn't roll away. Tyler's member twitched as Josh thumbed his slit. Tyler gasped softly, he bit down on his hand. "No no," Josh whispered gently, he took Tyler's hand out of his mouth. Tyler let out a whine. Josh prodded at his entrance one more time before he came. The bunny's toes curled in pleasure as he moaned. 

Josh pulled away, kissing Tyler's thighs. Tyler pushed Josh away when he kissed the sensitive inside's on his thighs. Josh pinned Tyler's hand down, he kissed the same spot again making the brunette tremble. Tyler rolled onto his stomach again, whining when Josh kissed at his thighs again. Tyler shook his head, he needed to cum again but he felt too pleasured. Josh knew what Tyler wanted, he kissed again, sucking hickeys. Tyler cried out coming within seconds. Tyler crawled away, panting heavily. He watched as Josh finished himself off. The brunette whined loudly when Josh came covering up Josh's low moan. Tyler reached for Josh from the other side of the bed. Josh opened his arms as the brunette rushed into his arms. 

-

Tyler tumbled on the bed, accidentally tugging on his ears. He whined getting stuck again. Josh laughed, he helped Tyler back up. "Tyler," Josh smiled. Tyler's eyes glistened, he giggled. Josh smiled as Tyler jumped on the bed in joy. "You're not going to sleep anytime soon, are you?" Josh teased. Tyler shook his head, he grabbed Josh's hair. Josh smiled as Tyler kissed his head. 

(Wooo, every time I do that it reminds me of a mom that used to go volleyball games when I played and she was a real life mario, I miss her "ya-hoo's" lmao)