10K milestone!

The Valkyries, Captain, ELFs, Higokumaru, Toriyama, and I appeared out of a manga page like before.

Kiana: What's the occasion this time?

Patrick: This FanFiction has reached 10,000 views.

Everyone: 10,000 views?!

Patrick: That's right. What a milestone it is.

Kiana: How did this FanFiction get 10,000 views?!

Mei: Because of how popular Genshin Impact is now.

Bronya: MiHoYo has finally made a popular game unlike it's other games that aren't well known outside of Waifus and mobile gaming.

Seele: That's an accomplishment.

Theresa: Genshin Impact has also become the game of the year and was nominated.

Himeko: Now there are a lot of FanFictions of Genshin Impact.

Patrick: I'm glad that I published this on the night the servers went up.

Seele: So you could be first to publish a Genshin Impact FanFiction.

Captain: And you have me in in the FanFiction as well.

ELFs: And us too.

Higokumaru: And me too.

Kiana: Any shout outs to give?

Patrick: actually I do. I'd like to give a few shout outs to KaoruSeta-Simp , Skadi_the_Airhead , Optimus14, and SansoninHonkai .

Fu Hua: Anything else to add?

Patrick: Yes. After completing Liyue's Archon quest, we return to Mondstadt to do the other side quests. And when I'm fighting against Childe, I'm going to use Shirou Emiya's Unlimited Blade Works.

Kiana: But you said you were going to save that move for La Signora.

Patrick: I did but after watching Childe's boss fight on YouTube, I thought of using Shirou Emiya's move and the moves and weapons used by the characters that Bryce Papenbrook has voiced.

Mei: Well he is one of your favorite voice actors.

Bronya: It does make sense.

Patrick: Anyways, together now.

Everyone: See you in the next chapter.