2 Year Anniversary

(Serenetea Pot)

Confetti popped out.

Everyone: Happy Anniversary!

The Serenetea Pot house was decorated with party decorations. There was a banner that said "Happy 2nd Anniversary Genshin Impact". There was also lots of food. mostly pastries. Even balloons too. 

Patrick: I can't believe it's been 2 years already.

Kiana: It has been. It's become MiHoYo's biggest game known in the gaming community.

Neptune: It's done really well just like MiHoYo's other games.

Kiana: Soon there will be "Honkai Star Rail" And "Zenless Zone Zero".

Neptune: And hopefully more crossover characters just like last year with Aloy.

Asuka: Hopefully.

Patrick: With all the gacha I've done. These are the characters I have now.

 These are the characters I have now

Vert: So many characters

Patrick: I'm hoping that Shenhe will come back soon so I can get her and I'm also hoping to get Nahida too and not get salted by some other 5 star character like QiQi. Because to everyone, she's a curse in Genshin Impact's Gacha.

Vert: I hope you do get Nahida.

Mei: Like how you got Ei.

Jeanne: A lot of our English Voice actors had a lot to say with how they enjoyed voice acting in the game.

Noire: They did.

Mei: It's been a great journey.

Seele: 2 years of adventure in Teyvat.

Mei: We'll soon face off against Il Dottore and Scaramouche. It will probably be like last time. Not getting the boss players wanted. They wanted Scaramouche because of how Scaramouche was from Inazuma and they wanted Il Dottore because of how Il Dottore was probably behind the samsara dream plan.

Patrick: Watching La Signora get killed made me feel satisfied.

Mei: Same here.

Patrick: The fandom will probably turn toxic again. The Anniversary reward was daily Primogems again and two items from Cloud Retainer and Klee.

Vert: I just can't wait to see how the Archon Quest unfolds.

Blanc: With more enemies to fight against.

Bronya: And questions to be answered.

Seele: Plus more lore.

Patrick: We'll get right to it. But for now...

Everyone held up their glasses.

Everyone: Cheers!