30K views

We appeared out of a Manga page again.

Kiana: What's the occasion this time?

Patrick: This FanFiction has reached 30,000 views.

Everyone: 30,000 views?!

Patrick: That's right. Another milestone.

Kiana: Genshin Impact players and Honkai Impact 3rd players are really getting into this FanFiction.

Tamamo: This is great. Mikon~

Sakura: Genshin Impact is going to reach its 1st Anniversary soon.

Mei: And MiHoYo and everyone are excited for the 1st Anniversary.

Seele: We'll soon be fighting against Scaramouche, La Signora, and the Raiden Shogun again.

Patrick: And I can't wait to kill her. The Fair Lady who beat us twice to two Gnosis. Not this time.

Mei: And I will be fighting against the Raiden Shogun again. But with my own version of The Musou no Hitotachi.

Patrick: We better be prepared.

Kiana: There's more. MiHoYo is making a statue of Paimon with engraved wishes on it from 50,000 players.

Fu Hua: And Xiangling is coming back in an event quest in Liyue.

Sakura: I hope that there will be a story quests of Yae Miko and Kujou Sara.

Higokumaru: Hopefully.

Bronya: Anything special planned you're going to do for the 1st Anniversary?

Patrick: Not at the moment. I'll try to think of something. We still have lots to do.

Seele: Anything you want to preview about?

Patrick: After my date with Amber I'm thinking of writing about a date between me and Eula since I did whale for her and successfully got her and gave her that ice sword from Dragonspine.

Tamamo: I hope that someday you can get me in "Fate Grand Order". Mikon~

Patrick: Hopefully.

Tamamo: And another appearance to Ibaraki and SansoninHonkai.

Patrick: I've got some catching up to do in "Genshin Impact".

Everyone: See you next time!