Chapter 46: Mid Summer Adventure

(Klee's confinement room)

Theresa and Klee were doing things typical little girls would do. Playing games, playing with toys, drawing pictures, and reading books. Theresa has taught Klee a lot of things since first meeting Klee. All of a sudden, Klee noticed something on the windowsill.

Klee: Huh? What is that?

Theresa: Huh? That?

Klee reached and found that it was a letter.

Klee: It's a letter.

Theresa: From who?

When Klee read the letter, her eyes widened then the camera zoomed out of the Knights of Favonius Headquarters where Klee screamed.

Klee: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronya burst open the door.

Bronya: What happened?!

(Water Fountain)

Paimon: Come to think of it, Aether, we haven't seen Klee for a while, have we? Let's go find her! She'll probably be happy to see us, too! But where would she be at this time of day? We might as well check with the Knights!

(Cathedral)

Kiana: I wonder how Auntie Theresa is doing? I should go check on her.

(Knights of Favonius Headquarters)

Kiana met Aether and Paimon at the doors coming for the same reason. To see Klee and Theresa. When they got in they saw Klee and Theresa with Bronya.

Paimon: There she is, over there!

Kiana: Auntie Theresa and Bronya are there too!

Paimon: Klee, we haven't seen you in forever!

Klee: Oh! It's Mr. Honorary Knight and Paimon! And it's the Valkyrie Kiana.

Theresa: My niece.

Klee: *sobs* We were just about to go find you...

Theresa: It's terrible.

Kiana: Huh?

Aether: What's the matter?

Klee: I got a terrible, terrible letter and need to go a certain place!

Paimon: A terrible letter?

Klee: Yes, from a person that won't acknowledge that Klee and Dodoco are family. They even said they want to test Klee and have Klee go to Dodoland... But, but...

Paimon: There's no need to rush, slow down!

Aether: Who's this person that you're talking about?

Klee: A very bad, bad, bad guy! He's called Dodo-King!

Theresa: Yes! A bad guy called Dodo-King!

Aether: ...?

Kiana: Dodo-King?

Paimon: Who's Dodo-King?

Klee: Paimon and Kiana also hasn't heard of him?

Paimon: Nope. Wait, why did you say "also"?

Klee: Because even Klee has never heard of him!

Theresa: Neither do we. We've never heard of this Dodo-King. Feels like HOMU-King to me.

Bronya: All over again.

Kiana: Like when you refused to leave that virtual world like you were being mind controlled and you had the HOMUs attack Patrick-kun, Mei-senpai, and me.