Chapter 74: Divina Vulpes

Today some of the party members were taking a stroll around Hanamizaka.

They consisted of the same members like in last chapter.

Paimon: We haven't been to the Yae Publishing House in a while. Paimon wonders if they have any new books in? The one we read with Ei that time was pretty cool...

Blanc: Great books the Yae Publishing House has. Better than the light novels I write.

Bronya: And great fantasy too.

Neptune: Even in other worlds, people are writing about people getting isekai'd to other worlds, planets, universes, and dimensions.

Patrick: Yeah... getting Isekai'd to other worlds is popular. Most protagonists choose to return back to their home worlds while other protagonists choose to stay in the worlds they were isekai'd too.

Kiana: Most of them haven't even ended yet.

Neptune: The newer Isekai Anime haven't even ended yet.

Kiana: And people write self-inserts imagining themselves in their favorite franchises.

Mei: Sakura has been helping Miko with her duties including work at the Yae Publishing House.

Takatoshi: Come on, this is a no-brainer, man! There's only one thing worth wishing for — and that is a ton of Mora!

Mei: Huh?

They notice two men talking.

Kiyoto: But the exam's next week... If I fail again, I'm seriously done for. I'm better off wishing that my exam goes smoothly.

Takatoshi: Ahh, it's just an exam! Trust me, there's no problem you can't solve by throwing Mora at it. If it doesn't work, then just keep throwing till it does!

Paimon: What are they arguing about? It's quite a spirited debate.

Bronya: Something about an exam.

Takatoshi: Huh...? Really? You guys don't know?

Blanc: About what?

Takatoshi: "You need but stand on this land at midnight, lower your head and recite a special incantation, then your wish will come true!"

Aether: What does that mean?

Yumi: Is it from a novel?

Takatoshi: Looks like you guys really aren't in the loop. This, my friends, is the next big thing. A highly effective wish ritual, guaranteed to make your wishes come true!

Paimon: A wish ritual? ...That actually works?

Aether: This does not sound credible...

Paimon: Right? Even Paimon knows that's just not how the world works.

Mei: Exactly.

Takatoshi: Heh, I didn't believe it at first, either. But that changed when it worked for someone I know.

Takatoshi: It's this guy called Kunihiko. He's practically always been unemployed, wastes his days away, and he owes a lot of money... like, a lot! But get this — I don't see him for a few days, and suddenly I find him dressed to the nines and feasting at a high-class restaurant! I heard it directly from him. He used this wishing ritual, and the next day he woke up to find his whole bed filled high with Mora!

Paimon: His whole bed was filled with M—M—M...!? Woooow!!!

Mei: Impossible!

Aether: Paimon, calm down.

Bronya: You're so excited you can barely get the words out.

Kiyoto: Of course, I'm sure the part about waking up lying on a bed of Mora is a bit of an exaggeration. But whether you believe it or not, it's not exactly a difficult ritual. It can't hurt to give it a try, right?