Chapter 64: Return back and something hidden

(Liyue Harbor)

After getting dropped off in Liyue Harbor, Fu Hua and Book of Fuxi decided to pay a visit to Wangsheng Funeral Parlor to see Hu Tao and Zhongli. They entered inside where they were greeted by Hu Tao and Zhongli.

Hu Tao: Oh, Fu Hua! Book of Fuxi! Welcome back!

Fu Hua: Hello Hu Tao. Zhongli.

Zhongli: Did you find the Raiden Shogun.

Fu Hua: Yes.

Zhongli: And?

Fu Hua: She knew nothing about Lumine. However, we stopped the Vision Hunt Decree and ended the war.

Hu Tao: Did you really?

Fu Hua: Yes we did.

Book of Fuxi: Yes we did!

Fu Hua: However, we lost a friend during the war. His name is Teppei. He died because of the Fatui's delusions. We had to accept his last wish and put on his uniform and honor him.

Hu Tao: Oh... our sincerest sympathies. Is this why you decided to stop here first?

Fu Hua: Yes. We have more to tell you.

Fu Hua and Book of Fuxi tell Hu Tao and Zhongli everything.

Hu Tao: So you managed to kill a Fatui Harbinger?

Fu Hua: Yes we did. Well actually it was the Raiden Shogun who did it but we were the ones who defeated Signora in a duel before the throne that got her executed. She was foolish to fight against us and to try to escape and fight back that she ended up getting herself killed.

Hu Tao: I would've liked to go to Inazuma myself and I would've liked to make a profit from so many dead soldiers getting killed on battlefields.

Fu Hua: Yeah... Zhongli. There is one more thing I need to discuss. Just with you.

Zhongli: Very well.

Hu Tao: Can't you also tell me?

Fu Hua: I'm sorry Hu Tao. But it's only business between me and Zhongli.

Later, Fu Hua was waking with Zhongli.

Zhongli: So you've stopped them from stealing the Electro Archon's Gnosis?

Fu Hua: It was all thanks to Sakura and Kallen. They fooled Scaramouche with a fake Gnosis and hid the real one away from him. Instead of telling Signora that he got the Gnosis he just decided to leave her to die by our hands and the Shogun's hands. Baal real name Ei severed ties with Celestia like how you have no desire to return to Celestia either.

Book of Fuxi: Ei and Miko knew nothing about the Traveler's sister and did not say much about Khaenri'ah. After ending the war we decided to split up. Sakura and Mei decided to stay in Inazuma while the Traveler and Paimon decided to not return to Mondstadt.

Fu Hua: Kallen decided to go to where the Fatui dwell to find answers, Durandal decided to go on her own journey, Seele decided to go to Fontaine, while the others are returning back to Mondstadt. We've killed one Harbinger but there are still 10 out there. We might have been able to weaken them by killing one of them but with their rankings above Signora, they will be tough to beat. We still aren't sure if Signora is actually dead though. The Tsaritsa might have a way to bring her back from the dead. And we have to be prepared for the Harbingers we haven't met yet.

Book of Fuxi: Scaramouche bested us but the next time we see him, it won't be like last time. But we have to find a way to counter his haze as he used it to try to kill us. Who over is number 1 must be the strongest out of the Fatui Harbingers.