Chapter 79: Summertime Odyssey first part

(Mondstadt)

Aether and Paimon were called to the Adventure's guild. Joining them were Kiana, Theresa, Neptune, Vert, Jeanne D'Arc and Patrick.

Katheryne: Ah, Traveler. It so happens that a friend of yours asked me to pass on a voice message when I saw you.

Theresa: A friend of ours?

Paimon: Someone left a message for us? Who could it be?

Katheryne: "My beloved retainer, have you noticed that silver thread, of which fate is woven, now twisting and twining itself around you? The Auge der Verurteilung des... hmm? Des... Großen Kaleidophantasmas... will be watching you..."

Katheryne: ...

Paimon: ...

Aether: ...

Girls: ...

Patrick: ...

Theresa: It had to be Fischl.

Katheryne: Apologies, this message is unusually difficult to recite. Would you like to hear more?

Paimon: Uh... definitely sounds like Fischl's note... What should we do?

Aether: I'd love to hear more.

Neptune: So do I! This could be important!

Katheryne: "...will be watching you as you step into the glorious castle of the Immernachtreich. Come to me at once, swear an oath to me in my blessed name, and we shall journey together to the depths of the world."

Katheryne: Anyway, to summarize — Miss Fischl asked me to ask you to go to the plaza in front of the Cathedral. Please meet her there when you have the time. She said that she will be waiting for you.

Paimon: Oh, Fischl... such a mystifying message for such a plain and simple request...

Theresa: Using German in the message when no doy understands the language.

Paimon: Well, if Fischl's expecting us, then let's not keep her waiting. Let's head towards the Cathedral plaza!

(On the way to the Cathedral plaza)

Theresa: After two years since that event with the meteors. We finally get to see her again.

Kiana: And maybe Mona too.

Theresa: I still remember when we first met Fischl and Oz. I asked her if she spoke German and she said yes and she was surprised that I spoke German too.

(Cathedral Plaza)

Paimon: There she is! And Mona, too!

Theresa: There's Oz too!

Fischl: Oh, welcome, welcome, most loyal attendants of the Prinzessin!

Theresa: Long time no see. Freundin.

Mona: Which one is it, "retainer" or "attendant"? Make up your mind...

Oz: My apologies. Mein Fräulein tends to use exaggerated expressions when she's in good spirits.

Paimon: Hey Fischl! You were looking for us, right? Sounds like the fun's started without us! What's got you in such a good mood?

Aether: Nice to see you all again, it's been a while.

Kiana: Since the whole incident with the meteors crashing down and putting people to sleep when someone's constellation was causing that whole problem.

Fischl: And so, the whisper of eternal night summons you back to my side. Splendid! What a blessed reunion, a boon from beyond the eventide! Come, partake of this joy with me, my subjects...