Chapter 81: Vacation

After the whole incident with the mirages. The whole team finally had their vacation at the Golden Apple Archipelago.

There was laughing and giggling going on and water sounds. Everyone was in swimsuits. Mostly everyone. There were splashes, breasts bouncing, girls sunbathing, servants playing volleyball, watermelon splitting, surfing with waves created by water users, relaxing underneath beach umbrellas, building sand castles, and water gun fighting. The ones using water guns now were Kiana, Bronya, Kallen, Seele, Asuka, Homura, Yumi, Miyabi, Neptune, Nepgear, Noire, and Uni.

Kiana shot some water at Bronya who kept dodging. Then Kiana dodged a water blast from Neptune then Asuka.

Kiana: This is nothing to me!

Asuka: Don't forget that we grew into experts with water guns in "Peach Beach Splash"!

Neptune: And don't forget that I was there too!

Uni: I'm the one who's skilled with guns!

Bronya: Project Bunny. Fire.

Project Bunny shot a water beam from Project Bunny's cannon aimed at Yumi. Which she dodges then shoots back at Bronya and lands a direct hit.

Kiana: Now it's time I get serious!

Kiana jumped up I j the air and did what she did last time.

Kiana: Gungnir fire!

She fires a large water blast which causes everyone to run away. However... she did manage to land one hit on someone... but it wasn't one who was playing...

She landed a hit on Jeanne D'Arc who had a shadow covering her eyes and was all wet from the attack.

Jeanne smirked. Then she raised her head and the shadow disappeared.

Jeanne: You've crossed the line~

Then Jeanne activates her Noble Phantasm. Then she skids across the water with just her 2 feet then a whale rises underneath her. Then there were Dolphins.

Jeanne: Des Océans d'Allégresse

Then she jumps and summons a hoop then the whale jumps.

Girls: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And slams down on the girls causing huge waves to wash everyone up.

Jeanne: Oops. I guess I overdid it a bit.

(One time skip later)

Everything was fixed and back the way they were before.

Asuka: Why with the Noble Phantasm?

Jeanne: I got carried away.

Kiana: I accidentally hit you.

Jeanne: It's fine, Kiana.

Theresa: Where's Patrick?

Neptune: He went far to another island. He said before that he didn't want to be close to us by accidentally staring at us making him look like a pervert. So he didn't want to take any chances.

Asuka: So he decided to go be alone.

Vert: Now that isn't fair. He shouldn't have to be alone.

Noire: Well it was right for him to be away so he doesn't stare...