Prologue

Patrick's point of view:

(Soukai City) 

Bronya and I were at a local video game shop in Soukai City picking up our preorder of the new game "Genshin Impact" made by Mihoyo, the same company and the same people who made "Honkai Impact 3rd". A lot of people were around different shops picking up the new game.

Store clerk: Alright, here's your preorder of "Genshin Impact"

The Store clerk handed us our preorder of the game.

Patrick: We've waited months for this.

Bronya: Yes we have. Subject Patrick-kun, you've been playing our game since the beginning of 2019 so we've been waiting a whole year for this game to be released.

Patrick: I know that Bronya. Now let's head back to St. Freya and show everyone.

Bronya: Right, subject: Patrick-kun.

With that we rushed out of the shop then we went to a parking lot in the city and got into my car then we drove off back to St. Freya High.

(St. Freya dorms) 

I drove into the parking lot of our dorm then I parked in the spot next to Himeko's car.

Inside were Theresa, Himeko, Kiana, Mei, and Fu Hua. And joined by Liliya, Rozaliya, Seele, Sakura, Kallen, Rita, and Durandal. Even the Captain of the Hyperion was there too.

From the door came me and Bronya.

Patrick: Everyone, we present to you. "Genshin Impact".

Everyone rushed up to us. I gave them a good look at the cover.

Kiana: It's made by Mihoyo, the same studio that made us.

Mei: They have it dubbed in 4 languages. English, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

Bronya: And it's localized in a lot of different languages.

Theresa: Explain to us again the plot of the game.

Patrick: Sure thing, Theresa.

Everyone sat back down.

Patrick: It's about two siblings who are dimension travelers as they were traveling from one world to another. When they were going to leave this world called Teyvat to the next world, this unknown goddess appeared and stopped them. And the fact is that she looks exactly like Kiana and Sirin as God Kiana/Herrscher of the Void Kiana.

Kiana: The trailers did show that this unknown goddess looked exactly like me and Sirin. The skin, the eyes, the long white hair, even the attacks too.

Patrick: Exactly, so you get to choose which sibling to play as and name the sibling you chose while the other sibling already has a name. The male character is called Aether while the female character is called Lumine. The goddess captures one of them with her powers then she launches the other one away. A seal was cast on the sibling launched away, and the sibling lost his/her power. And they were trapped in Teyvat. The sibling doesn't know how much time has passed until two months ago he met this chibi being called Paimon. So they set off on this journey to find the missing sibling to save him/her from this unknown goddess.

Theresa: Now that's what I call an adventure.

Seele: It's a beautiful world.

Sakura: Makes me want to go there.