Chapter 51: Fireworks

(Naganohara Fireworks)

Okawara Goemon: Just hand it over, you don't want any trouble with me. If you think your elemental powers are enough to resist the Vision Hunt Decree, then you'd better think again. Believe me, you're not the first of your kind we've encountered... And we've seen the same unpleasant outcome time after time. You'd best save yourself the trouble.

Hanshirou: Can't you make an exception? I just got this Vision — I won't even use it, I promise.

Paimon: So this is the Vision Hunt Decree in action, huh? We can't just sit around and watch things unfold, can we?

Sakura looked closely at the Vision then realized something.

Aether: Let's move!

We drew our our weapons but then...

???: Psst...! Hey — wait...!

Someone watching us called out to us.

Paimon: Huh? There's someone trying to get our attention.

???: Come on...! This way...!

Sakura and Kallen recognized her.

Sakura: Let's go.

So we had to go to the mysterious girl.

Paimon: Huh, what's going on!? Can't you see we need to go help...

???: Shh! Quiet! Just sit tight and watch for a moment...

Paimon: Hey! This isn't right, y'know! Just because you don't have a Vision doesn't mean you can sit back and watch others in trouble...

Paimon: Huh? Hey wait... you do have a Vision!

???: Shh! If you don't keep your voice down, I won't have one much longer!

Durandal: But if we don't do something...

Sakura: It's not a Vision.

Everyone: Huh?

Hanshirou: Alright, alright... Here... take it.

Okawara Goemon: Hm, wise choice. Alright, let's go!

Paimon: What should we do now? He's already given up his Vision... Doesn't he know what could happen to him after losing it? Ugh, this is your fault. You're the one who stopped us from interfering!

Hanshirou: Phew! Many thanks, Miss Yoimiya. If you hadn't swapped me a fake just now, I'm sure I would have lost it.

Yoimiya: No worries! You put on quite the convincing performance!

Aether: So the Vision they took was fake?

Sakura: Yes.

Kallen: It was a fake Vision.

Aether: Seems we were fooled, too...

Durandal: Guess it was a false alarm.

Tamamo: It was. There was no need to go that far.

Paimon: Ohh, so that's what's going on here! And to think Paimon was about to unleash Paimonial wrath on Miss Yoimiya... hehehe... sorry about that.

Yoimiya: Haha, ahh think nothing of it! I could tell from your reaction we were on the same side — you just didn't know it, y'know?

Rita: Our apologies.

Yoimiya: Alright — allow me to introduce myself. I'm Yoimiya, the current owner of Naganohara Fireworks. It ain't much, but it's honest work, hehe. Great to meet ya!