Chapter 41: Alatus

(Liyue)

Somewhere in the mountains of Liyue, a portal to the Sea of Quanta opened up. Someone stepped out to reveal none other than the princess herself, Princess Zhuge Kongming. She had an Anemo Vision.

Kongming: I'm finally here in Teyvat.

(Wangshu Inn)

Aether, Paimon, Captain, Fu Hua, Book of Fuxi, Jingwai's Wings, Sakura, Higokumaru, and I were in Liyue.

Fu Hua wanted to go to Liyue for something but she hasn't said anything yet. That is until we noticed some hilichurls.

Paimon: Hey, Guys... Is it just Paimon, or is there something weird about those hilichurls over there?

Fu Hua: Some kind of dark energy is coming off of them.

Aether: They do give off a sinister energy.

Paimon: Paimon thinks so too. We've seen plenty of hilichurls before, and they're always the bad guys... but this is different.

Paimon: Uh-oh, this is right by the Wangshu Inn, too. The guests are in great danger!
Paimon: Now that we've seen it, if we don't do anything about it, Paimon will feel really guilty... Let's go take care of them, Guys!

Everyone: Right!

We drew our weapons and engaged the hilichurls. Surprisingly they were a lot more tougher.

Captain: Something is very wrong. These hilichurls are a lot stronger than...

Captain got hit and got knocked back. Jingwai's Wings healed him.

Book of Fuxi: I better do my thing!

Book of Fuxi boosted Fu Hua's, Sakura's, and my Pyro damage up then we unleashed a simultaneous Pyro attack and took out a lot of hilichurls.

Sakura brought out tons of Talismans.

Sakura: Evil spirits! Be gone!

Then she scatters her Talismans around and when they hit the Hilichurls, the dark energy disappears then we finished them off.

Paimon: These super evil hilichurls are more difficult to defeat than the usual kind, too.

Fu Hua: The dark energy must have made them stronger.

Sakura: But were still no match for us or my talismans.

Paimon: Hey, seems like people are gathering over there... Wonder what they're doing?

The man wearing the mask made a talisman appear out of nowhere then used it in the hilichurls which made them run away.

Paimon: Whoa, see that guy in the mask? He—He scared off all the hilichurls!

Aether: Could he be an adeptus?

Paimon: Oh, you mean like Xiao? Now that you mention it, this guy's mask is kinda similar to the one he wears...

Fu Hua: Are there other adepti that resemble humans?

Paimon: But the magic he was using seemed even more adeptus-y than Xiao's. Shall we go say hi?

Fu Hua: I think we should. I need some answers.

We began to go up to the man.

Male Believer: ...Is indeed divine!

Mercantile Believer: ...Adepti arts in action!

Female Believer: ...As powerful as ever.

Paimon: Ahem. Hello! Allow us to introduce ourselves, this—