Chapter 70: Enkanomiya

Down they were in Enkanomiya thanks to Tsuyuko. When they fell in they landed in water in The Serpent's Bowels. Joining the party were the servants, the cast of "HyperDimension Neptunia" in their Compa Style, and the 4 Shinobi from "Senran Kagura" already transformed. The only one not with them was Captain as they had him impounded back in the Serenetea Pot in his room. Meaning that they had him under a spell and knocked out in a dream spell. Patrick and the Valkyries did not want him staring at any of the busty girls and it was for his own good. Carole wasn't with them either. She was somewhere else doing commissions for the Adventurers' Guild. Bronya was in her Shrine Maiden attire and Fu Hua was in her Phoenix battlesuit. Drago had revealed his ELF form to everyone and was joining them. Leading the party were Himeko and Theresa.

Everyone got out of the water then the Pyro users filled the room with fire to create a heatwave for the clothes to dry off.

Paimon: Sk this is Enkanomiya? It just seems like your run-of-the-mill cave. No trace of civilization at all... How can that be?

Sakura: Paimon, Enkanomiya itself is further down outside of the cave. If we go further we'll be able to find Enkanomiya itself.

Paimon: Um, let's keep moving forward and keep our eyes peeled, huh?

Sakura: We better.

Sakura moved first then everyone else followed behind.

Tamamo: Mikon~ let's keep moving.

Higokumaru: There's bound to be more puzzles for us to solve.

Neptune: And treasures to find!

Bronya: And monsters to fight.

As they went through The Serpent's Bowels they encounter the new monsters, Primordial Bathysmal Vishaps, Bolteater Bathysmal Vishaps, and Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap. They even encountered the new Electro Specters and the new Pyro Specters. They arrived at some kind of gate ruins.

Paimon: Phew, it sure took a while before we saw anything resembling civilization. Let's get closer and have a look.

So they went to the building gate. They had to find 5 symbols around the area to activate the gate.

Paimon: The five symbols on this big door must be the Key Sigils. Let's have a look around. From what we've experienced in the past, we'll probably need to do something else first.

Mei: Alright then. 5 of us should go find them.

So 5 split up to go find the symbol ruins. Bronya, Blanc, Yumi, Mei, and Raikou go find them then they activate them. When they return back, Aether and Paimon activate the gate mechanism. The hidden path opens.

Paimon: Seems like there's something else visible through this door. Is it a path? Or is it a trap that'll make us bump into a wall?

Sakura: I don't think any traps will go off based on the architecture over there.

Neptune: Traps can sometimes be disguised from what I've experienced.

Paimon: Huh, so there really was a path here. Enkanomiya is such a mysterious place.

Theresa: Anyway, let's move on.

Himeko: And we better stay on guard.

So they move on. They go straight through to the end of the path where there was a closed door.

Paimon: Looks like this is where we need to use the Key of the Moon-Bathed Deep.

Sakura takes the Key of the Moon-bathed Deep out then she places it on a console then activates it then blue lines appeared on the door and opened where they step through and enter into Enkanomiya itself. It was wide. Very wide.