Chapter 10: Reunion with Theresa and Himeko and Diluc's Tavern

(Outside)

We sat down on a few benches facing the giant statue. We had to try again with the reunion.

Kiana: Everyone, this is my aunt, Theresa Apocalypse. She may be a child but is actually older. You see, this evil man lost a loved one and wants to bring her back from the dead. So he created Theresa as her clone that can't get any taller. He pretended to treat her like a granddaughter then he showed his true colors and murdered billions of people. So now we're fighting against this evil man.

Paimon: Murdered billions? Thats really evil.

Kiana: I know. Not only did he kill a lot of people. He killed my mother while trying to kill my father.

Paimon: *gasp* That is terrible.

Kiana: I know! Patrick here wants to kill him to get revenge!

Patrick: I think you've said enough Kiana. Now let Theresa introduce herself.

Theresa: Thank you Patrick.

Theresa stood up then faced everyone and began introducing herself.

Theresa: Greetings. My name is Theresa. I am the world's #1 cutie! And I'm also a priestess. And I'm also a principle of a school.

Aether: You're a principle?

Theresa: I am. I go by a few nicknames like Teri Teri and TeRiRi.

Venti: And what about your weapon? What is it?

Theresa: This is my Oath of Judah. It's a Divine Key.

Paimon: What's a Divine Key?

Patrick: Legendary weapons forged to fight against monsters called Honkai and their deities called Herrschers.

Paimon: Legendary weapons? How strong?

Kiana: Strong enough to match a God's power.

Venti: Really!?

Theresa: Yes.

Paimon: So what is it you do at your school?

Theresa: At my school St. Freya we train our girls to fight against monsters. And are given the title of Valkyrie.

Patrick: Since It's supposed to be a place where only girls go. I had an acceptation and while girls are given the title of Valkyrie. Boys are given the title of Knight.

Paimon: And how is it being the only one?

Patrick: In the beginning I was uncomfortable but after a few months I got used to it and the girls here were able to accept me.

Mei: That's right. We were able to accept him.

Bronya: And he helped me reunite with Seele after being separated for so long.

Seele: Big Brother Patrick was able to comfort me and help me get back together with Big Sister Bronya.

Kiana: Where are Auntie Himeko, Fu Hua, and the Captain?

Theresa: We were in Liyue but then we heard the news of your heroic deeds of saving Mondstadt and helping with arresting a lot of criminals with the Knights of Favonius. So Himeko and I had to find you in Mondstadt but Fu Hua and the Captain wanted to stay in Liyue. When walking through the gate of Mondstadt so we split up to search for you and now I finally found you.

That reminds me, Himeko said to use my Oath of Judah to signal her if I found you.

Theresa used the Oath of Judah then she sent an energy chain up into the sky then is dispersed after a few seconds. Then from the steps came a red haired women in black and red adventurer clothing. She also had a Pyro Vision over her chest.