Chapter short 2: Recap and Preview

The Valkyries, ELFS, Higokumaru, Toriyama, and I appeared out of a manga page.

Patrick: Whew. Now we've gotten through Chapter 1.

Kiana: Liyue was great.

Fu Hua: Felt like being back in China again.

Sakura: Now we move onto Chapter 2 in Inazuma. And since it won't be out for a while, what's there to do?

Patrick: The other side quests and events.

Mei: I wonder if the Electro Archon will look exactly like me?

Pateick: We'll find out soon enough, Mei. If we do any quests with the Electro Archon and meet the Electro Archon and Shogun Raiden looks exactly like you, I think people would think you both are twin sisters.

Higokumaru: I want a skill that can let me transform into Hellmaru.

Jingwai's Wings: And I want a skill that can let me transform into a Phoenix.

Patrick: Those might interfere with the game's story plot but I'll think about it.

Kiana: There is still one thing we don't have.

Patrick: And what is it that we don't have?

Kiana: Constellations.

Patrick: Oh, constellations. I still have to give us our constellations. Since most of the constellations are given to the characters I might as well give us our constellations. Some of them are based on the real constellations and some are made up. The only ones I have ideas for are Kiana, Bronya, Seele, Fu Hua, and myself.

Theresa: Ok, let's hear what they are.

Kiana: Which constellation do you think goes with me?

Patrick: Well..  since you're named after Diana and Artemis, I think you should be given the constellation Orion, since you are balanced with long range and close range fighting and using crossbows.

Kiana: I suppose that's a good choice for me.

Bronya: What will be the Bronya's constellation.

Patrick: The Wolf constellation, Lupus. I mean you were called the Silver Wolf of the Urals... No wait... Razor already has Lupus.

Bronya: Not exactly. His constellation is called Lupus Minor. The Bronya would want to go with Lepus but it's already taken by Amber.

Patrick: I'll have to think about if I should give you a Wolf constellation or a bunny constellation that will look like HOMU later.

Seele: Which constellation do you think goes with me, big brother Patrick?

Patrick: Since you have a split personality I think the constellation Gemini would suit you.

Seele: Why not Liliya and Rozaliya? They are related to Gemina.

Patrick: Because in "Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac", Gemini Saga had split personalities. A good one and an evil one.

Seele: Maybe Gemini would be a good choice for me. It could of been Andromeda since I was in chains but ok, I'll take Gemini.

Fu Hua: What do I get?

Patrick: The Phoenix constellation. Like Phoenix Ikki.

Fu Hua: You've really watched "Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac".

Patrick: Because of "Jump Force". For me I would choose the Draco constellation like Dragon Shiryu. Moving on, we should now do a recap of the Liyue arc.