Chapter 8: Training with Toriyama and Bronya's date with Lisa

(Morning)

After having breakfast, the Valkyries and I were at the water fountain. Aether and Paimon were already away.

Patrick: Ok, so we've now been here in Mondstadt for a few days now, so we better make this worth the while. What plans do you girls have now today?

Kiana: I'm gonna go questing with Mei for the guild!

Mei: We're only doing that because we need to make some currency.

Bronya: The Bronya will go study with Lisa and it means that the Bronya is gonna do the Troublesome Work quest.

Seele: I think I'm gonna walk around Mondstadt then meet up with big sister Bronya.

Patrick: I'm gonna go out training my Pyro magic. I might pull off a Seiya Ryuuguuin but it's nothing like that. So at sunset we meet back here.

After we put hands in the middle, we separated and went our separate ways. As I was passing by The Adventurer's Guild, my first cameo called out to me and appeared.

???: Hey, Patrick!

A girl in black and red armor was waving her hand at me. It was Maple, real name Kaede Honjou from "BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense." 

Patrick: Maple!

She shakes hands with me.

Maple: Glad to see that you're doing fine.

Patrick: I am. I'm still waiting for your second season to come out.

Maple: It will be come out before you know it.

Patrick: Nice meeting you here, Maple.

Maple: Like always, and thanks for the cameo.

Patrick: Anytime.

(Windrise)

I got to Windrise and decided to do my Pyro training on top of a cliff where I can see the giant tree. I put on a pair of gauntlets with Pyro properties I got from a luxurious chest I found after defeating a camp of hilichurls. Since I was now limited to air and fire, I wanted to keep my edge and mimc my favorite fictional characters' fire and air moves.

Drago's dragon spirit appeared.

Drago: Glad you can take your time to train. Our Herrscher core including Kiana's, Mei's, and Bronya's have been affected when coming here. It's like our gems have split apart. Have a look at yours.

I made my Herrscher core appear and saw that it was only glowing with fire and air while the rest of it was grey.

Patrick: I did say I was gonna limit myself and start at the beginning. So now I have to relearn them like Spyro did. After some training, I'll summon Toriyama to do some training with him before we fight against Dvalin.

I took a deep breath then created a fist with fire coming off of it then I shot fire from my right fist into the distance.

(Whispering Woods)

Kiana and Mei were hunting hilichurls and slimes. Right now Mei was using her Electro magic with her sword fighting against a camp of hilichurls while Kiana was shooting with her crossbow giving support.

Kiana: Feel's like back home right?

Mei: A little bit, yes.

(Mondstadt)

Seele was walking around Mondstadt with a happy smile on her face.

Seele: It feels so fascinating being in a fantasy city like this. It's like being in a fairytale.