Chapter 61: The Omnipresent God

(Patrick's Point of View)

We walk out of the building feeling satisfied that Signora was finally dead. But Aether was having some kind of headache. The sky was fully covered in dark clouds and lightning was coming down.

Paimon: The Raiden Shogun isn't gonna let us off just like that, right?

Mei: I don't know. But the rules were the rules. She just let us go freely and alive.

Paimon: The air feels suffocating... it must be the Raiden Shogun's almightiness...

Sakura: The sky is dark from the dark clouds and lightning. What an intense battle you had.

Tamamo: We saw the whole thing.

Jingwai's Wings: Glad you could join us Water's Edge.

Water's Edge: Yeah. I'm glad too.

Kiana: Barbatos and Morax have been avenged.

Signora... is slain.

Paimon: One strike from the Shogun, and now Signora's gone...

Mei: She's dead.

Paimon: She got what she deserved, but Paimon still can't help but feel upset.

Bronya: Why is that?

Paimon: Why are they doing it... why are the Harbingers collecting all the Gnoses?

Seele: We don't know. We still don't know.

Kiana: We need to know why the Tsaritsa is stealing all the Archons' Gnoses.

Aether staves off a headache.

Paimon: Hmm? Traveler, you got a headache?

Aether manages to shake off the headache.

Aether: I'm okey.

Paimon: Chin up... let's get out of this place, Paimon feels... unsettled.

The Musou no Hitotachi...

Paimon: Also... when the Shogun executed Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi... it was unbelievably powerful...

Fu Hua: So powerful.

Paimon: It seems impossible to defend against... and if so, we've got no hope whatsoever of defeating her in combat...

Mei: I was the only one able to block it.

Theresa: Would our Divine Keys stand a chance against the Musou no Hitotachi?

Himeko: Hard to say.

Sakura: Seeing her use that sword was just so scary.

Higokumaru: So scary. Aneki. Sakura-Nee.

Yae Miko's plan...

Paimon: So to recap, Yae Miko wants us to go back inside the Plane of Euthymia by the Statue of the Omnipresent God...

Sakura: Yes.

Kallen: Thats exactly what she wants us to do.

Paimon: But... we'll be like lambs to the slaughter, won't we? M—Maybe we could put this plan on hold for a while...

Rozaliya: Yeah you're right. We better come up with another plan of how to beat her.

Liliya: And to recover.

Rita: If only we had a shield strong enough to defend us.

Durandal: And if I had my strength back.