Chapter 23: Finding The Adepti And Finding The Fox Girl And Ancestor

(Huaguang Stone Forest)

At Huaguang Stone Forest were two girls walking along the bridges and accompanied by two chibi being too. Kallen and Sakura were holding hands while being followed by Higokumaru and Selune's Elegy. It was now sunset and getting close to dusk.

Kallen: Being in Teyvat feels like 500 years ago back in our home world.

Sakura: Yes it does. Inazuma was beautiful and so is Liyue too.

Kallen: I did travel in China before coming to Japan. We do know our way around ancient times especially when it comes to getting sent to other worlds involved with fantasy.

Higokumaru: I'm glad that Patrick decided to include me in this FanFiction.

Selune's Elegy: And me and the other ELFs too.

Sakura: The others are probably in Liyue now.

Kallen: Speaking of them. Look up there.

Kallen pointed at a dragon flying over them with people on board.

Sakura: That was Toriyama carrying them.

(Qingyun Peak)

With a sigil in our possession from Childe, "the mighty and illuminated adepti" as Childe likes to call the adepti can't bring harm to us, We were now going to the stone forest known as Jueyun Karst. Most people would want blessings from them like money, health, and love. But we were going for justice like Childe said. We had to avoid the Milleith as they were seeking out the assassin that killed Rex Lapis. Aether and Paimon were the only ones without a disguise. So we rode on Toriyama so we can't get spotted by them.

We needed the mighty and illuminated adepti to clear our names. Jueyun Karst was in Qingyun Peak. We were there yesterday. Toriyama landed at the spot where the first adepti was going to show up. Then we took off our disguises.

???:And who might we be? Those that dare enter Jueyun Karst?

A deer like creature appeared before us. It was one of the adepti. Moon Carver

Aether: We were sent here.

Toriyama: And I have brought them here to see you.

We showed him the Sigils of Permission.

Moon Carver: A Sigil of Permission... More than one... Many a season has passed since one was last seen in the presence of such an item. He before you is the mighty and illuminated adeptus, Moon Carver. Speak, travelers. What business have you here?

Paimon: Actually...

Before Paimon could say anything, Millelith soldiers appeared out of nowhere.

Millelith Sergeant: It's the assassins! They dared to flee here to Jueyun Karst! And on a dragon too!

Millelith Soldier: Sir, we've already stepped too far into Jueyun Karst ourselves...

Millelith Sergeant: We... Argh, there's no choice, Apprehending the assassins is our top priority, we must press on!

Moon Carver: ...Disturbing our borders. See them gone. One will not have interruption.

Patrick: You got it.

We drew out our weapons and took on the Millelith Soldiers.

Kiana: Wait, why not have your master finish them off fast?

Patrick: Because he's for emergency use only. Now charge!

We charged in as did the Millelith Soldiers. They may have us out numbered, but we had them outmatched. We strike each one away. Fu Hua's Yin-Yang punches with Pyro energy were so strong that she was literally sending them flying away with her punches. The Captain seemed to be struggling a bit but thanks to the ELFs he was able to land some blows on the soldiers with Anemo energy and his sword.