Chapter 49: Arrival in Inazuma

(Morning)

It was morning by the time we got to Inazuma. We were amazed at the sights of Inazuma.

Party: Inazuma!

The ship pulled into port.

Mei: This is where we get off.

Patrick: That storm really was like the one Mewtwo created in his movie with his psychic powers. Electric type Pokémon who fly could probably get through the storm.

Seele: I could of gotten sea sick.

Mei: The Electro Archon really doesn't want anyone entering in or entering out of her nation.

Beidou: Where did your Visions go? I just noticed that you aren't wearing them.

Patrick: We gave them to my dragon so we can avoid the Vision Hunt Decree.

Beidou: I see. Taking extra precautions. Follow me.

We followed Beidou off the ship then we walked with Beidou onto the port.

All of a sudden, a man came up to them. His name is Thoma.

Thoma: So, you finally made it. You sure kept me waiting Captain. And it appears we have a couple of stowaways... or should I say — honored quests.

Paimon: Hey! Shush!

Thoma: Oh, and it's good to see you two again. Especially your little partners.

Sakura: Yeah, it's been a while, Thoma.

Kallen: We've had to cross the storm so many times back and fourth.

Beidou: You can blame the Almighty Shogun. The tempests around Inazuma have been growing more fierce lately. Though the fleet was fully up to the challenge, the inclement weather still caused some delay. Now then, let me introduce everyone. This is Thoma, a trade partner that I've gotten to know recently.

Sakura: Kallen and I have already met him. He's an old acquaintance.

Thoma: Heh, you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you.

Beidou: Thoma, these two are—

Thoma: No need for introductions, their reputation precedes them. Seems even the stormy seas can't keep rumors of these outlanders' sterling deeds at bay.

Kiana: How do you know who we are?

Thoma: Like I said, stormy seas can't keep rumors of these outlanders' sterling deeds at bay. And your friends, Kallen and Sakura told me all about you people.

Sakura: It's complicated. The first time we got back to Inazuma, word from Liyue and Mondstadt had gotten over to Inazuma.

Higokumaru: And we just had to tell our friends in Inazuma all about you.

Aether: Nice to meet you, Thoma.

Paimon: Hehe, it's sure nice to hear you say that~

Mei actually blushed.

Mei: Yeah... It's very nice~

Beidou: Ha, with any luck, it'll give you a head start here. Everyone, Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time now. It would t be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts. If you run into any problems here, just talk to Thoma. But if he tries to pull any moves on you, I'll be sure to deal with him personally the next time I'm around.

Sakura: Same here.

Sakura put her left hand on her scabbards.

Kiana: And I'll make sure that he doesn't flirt with anyone.