Chapter 4: Setting off and The Three Temples

As we exited the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, I needed to tell everyone something. But Paimon spoke first. 

Paimon: From now on, our adventures are going to get more and more dangerous, so let's prepare first.

Patrick: Paimon's right. Before we all go to the temples, I suggest that we all gear up first. In other words, I suggest that we all get some gear like more weapons, enchantments, potions, armor, spells, and enhancement items. Adventurers need to first get supplies before heading off.

Kiana: But do we even have the money to get all that?

Patrick: Have a look at your inventories.

The girls checked their inventories and saw money stashed inside their inventories. And they were all shocked at the amount of money that was in their inventories. Then I showed mine too.

Patrick: Didn't think I would let us start with nothing did you? We always need currency to get stuff adventurers need. This type of currency is called Mora. Now let's head on over to the blacksmiths and shops to see what we can find.

Paimon: We could start by going to Mondstadt's blacksmith.

Patrick: That's actually a good idea.

We headed on over to the blacksmiths and shops to find what we need. First we went to the blacksmiths to get new weapons and upgrades.

Paimon: There's the blacksmith!

We headed on over to the blacksmith, Wagner.

Wagner: What?

Aether: We're looking for new weapons.

Wagner: Over there. Take your pick. Or, if you need something else I can make it on request.

Paimon: Wow, he does bespoke weaponry...

Wagner: Of course. I sell weapons, make them to order, and do refinements. All in the job description for a blacksmith. All you need is the ore.

Aether: Where can we get ore from?

Wagner: Anywhere. Everywhere. You look confused. Listen, I'll tell you where the nearest deposits are. Bring some back and I'll help you forge what you need.

Aether: Great. Thanks!

Wagner: No need. I have other things to do.

Paimon: He seems like a short-tempered guy... Was it something we said?

Patrick: I don't think so. Let's head on over to the shops now. We'll come back once we have some ore.

Then we went to the shops.

First we went to a shop that had spell scrolls and spell books. We got a few scrolls and books but Bronya got more than us since she was now a priestess and a magus. Then we went to one with adventurer clothing. The girls tried on a lot of dresses and took longer than me and Aether. Then we went to a pastry shop. Kiana's eyes and Paimon's eyes had stars in them because of all the pastries. We went to more shops to find what we could need.

When the montage music ended we ended up at a potion shop last.

We each got healing potions and potions that cure different things like poison.

Kiana: Wow. Look at all these potions. There's one that gives invisibility, one that gives extra strength, and one that gives extra intelligence.

Seele: This one can make people float and this one can give people fire resistance.