Chapter 87: Triumphant Heroes and Certain God

It has been a long time since the Sabzeruz samsara, and many things cannot be ascertained until Nahida gets back in form. Today, they go to the Adventurers' Guild as usual...

Patrick, the Valkyries, CPUs, CPU Candidates, Shinobi, Aether, and Paimon meet up then go to the Adventurer's Guild to speak to Katheryne.

Katheryne: Ad astra abyssosque! We meet again.

Paimon: Hi Katheryne, do you have any commissions for us today?

Vert: We could really use some.

Katheryne: Commissions, huh? Hmmm, let me think...

Katheryne thought before speaking again.

Katheryne: Oh, how about this? Please attend the Akademiya's academic symposium this afternoon, and recite a love poem onstage.

Paimon: Uh, wait, say what now?

Noire: Recite a love poem... on stage?!

Katheryne: And if possible, please also use your Kamera to capture the reaction of the audience upon finishing the poem.

Paimon: Huh? What kind of commission is that?

Noire: I feel embarrassed just imagining it.

Aether: The audience would definitely have a... reaction.

Katheryne: I see... It appears that you're not interested in this commission.

Noire: Something else please.

Vert: Next Commission

Katheryne: In that case, please go to Port Ormos and convince the Eremites there to spend some time volunteering at the local orphanage.

Paimon: Hey! That's not any better!

Kiana: None of those jerks would be interested in taking care of orphans!

Blanc: Isn't that just asking for a beating?

Neptune: They will get their butts kicked by us again.

Aether: Mercenaries and orphanages really don't go together.

Katheryne: Mm-hmm, I'm sure the mercenaries will have some interesting reactions as well.

Paimon: Uh, Paimon's gotta ask... Just who exactly has been submitting these commissions to the Adventurers' Guild?

Katheryne: Oh, the commissioner? Hmm, well actually, I just wanted to see all of you in action...

Aether: You're not actually Katheryne, are you?

Vert: You're Nahida, right?

Nahida: Hehe, was it so obvious? I was hoping you would actually take one of those commissions. That kind of chance to observe humans doesn't come by often...

Vert: Very funny, Kusanali.

Paimon: Ahh, so it's Nahida! Paimon just knew Katheryne wouldn't crack those kinds of jokes. When did you get into her head?

Nahida: Hmm... From when she said "Ad astra abyssosque"?

Paimon: So it's been you this whole time!? *sigh* Are you done resting up, Nahida?

Nahida: Yes. I've been sleeping ever since we parted ways, and I even had a really, really long dream...

Mei: So, the Akasha can't take away the dreams of gods?

Aether: What did you dream about?

Nahida: It was another dream about the Sabzeruz Festival, except it was a happy one! In my dream, I was sitting in the middle of a flower terrace, and everyone in Sumeru City was holding hands as they danced in circles around me... They danced round and round, and everyone looked really happy. I also got to sit on a gigantic flower carriage. Farris, the Knight of Flowers, raised me really, really high above the ground, and I was throwing an endless amount of Yalda Candies at the children...