Chapter 43: The Windblume Festival

(Inn)

The Valkyries and I were waking up from our sleep. After getting dressed we exited out of the Inn and suddenly saw Mondstadt in decorations and people going around looking all happy.

Kiana: Uh... What's going on?

Patrick: I don't know.

We went into our separate groups for the day. We had to ask what was going on.

We decided to go to Katheryne. Aether and Paimon were already there.

Patrick: Katheryne, what's going on?

Katheryne: Today is the Windblume Festival.

Kiana: Windblume Festival?

Katheryne: You haven't heard?

Mei: Can't say that we have.

Paimon: Even we don't know.

Katheryne: You should go ask someone else about it.

Seele: Ok.

Katheryne: One more thing. There's been rumors about this super strong woman coming to Mondstadt.

Patrick: Super strong woman?

Katheryne: Yes. This woman was strong enough to take down a Hypostasis all by herself.

Aether: All by herself?

Katheryne: She was also strong enough to take down a Regisvine all by herself. She even took down a Primo Geovishap all by herself and destroy 25 Ruin Guards and 25 Ruin Hunters.

Paimon: WHAT?! HOW CAN SOMEONE FIGHT SUPER STRONG ENEMIES ALL BY THEMSELVES?!

Katheryne: I don't know.

Kiana: Does she travel with anyone?

Katheryne: Oh yes she does. With a maid.

Finally it struck us.

Patrick and Valkyries: Durandal and Rita!

Paimon: Durandal and Rita?

Aether: Durandal and Rita?

Katheryne: Durandal and Rita?

Mei: Two more of our missing friends.

Fu Hua: Rita is a maid like Noelle and Durandal is super strong but her real name is Bianca but she goes by Durandal more often.

Paimon: Let's go ask someone else for help.

We decided to go to Flora.

Paimon: Flora, do you have anything you need help with?

Flora: Hee-hee — nope.

Paimon: Is that b—because of the Windblume Festival...? Huh... what is that, exactly?

Kiana: Thats what we all want to know.

Flora: *gasp* You haven't heard of the Windblume Festival?

Patrick: Thats right.

Paimon: Windblume... Soooo — some kinda... windy, flower-planting kinda thing...?

Flora: The Windblume Festival is a Mondstadt tradition — a festival of love and freedom. It's a time of celebration and partying in the city.

Flora: At this time of the year, we offer Windblumes to the great Anemo Archon, Barbatos, as a sign of reverence and love. We also give flowers to our beloved... a very important tradition.