Chapter 50: Narukami Island

It was a new day. We were fully awake and had breakfast. Durandal was in her Lord Paramount dress while Rita was in her Maid of Celestia dress. Theresa was in her Sakuno Rondo dress. Mei was in her Shadow Dash outfit. And Kallen was in her Hanami Daimyo dress without the hat. After finishing, we exited out of the teapot followed by Tamamo No Mae. All except the servants. Tesla and Einstein and Tesla-ZERO stayed too. Kongming arrived but stayed in the teapot also.

Paimon wanted to see if they can get out of Ritou but could not because we needed Travel Permits and Sakura, Kallen, and Tamamo were the only ones with Travel Permits. So we had to go to the Kanjou Commission but a guard wouldn't let us in until an old man who was the commissioner named Hiiragi Shinsuke let us in. He knew who we were and all our heroics. He needed us to deliver 709 letters but we didn't want to. But then woman was signaling Aether. Sakura and Kallen noticed also. Aether agreed that we should do it. A guard handed us a letter to meet Chisato the daughter of the Hiiragi at night tonight. So we had to wait.

When it became night we met Hiiragi Chisato. She wanted us to deliver a secret love letter to someone named Kujou Kamaji of the Tenryou Commision. Her father hated the relationship but Chisato loved Kamaji. She promised to help us leave Ritou. Her father wanted us to stay in Ritou as he was trying to trick us. She told us that he spoke to an arrogant sounding woman discussing how to keep us here. Then she told us her plans. Then she left us so we can go to the border to meet her there. She made up that we were going to guard goods and the soldiers bought it. Now we set off to guard the goods.

Higokumaru: Well that was easy.

Sakura: now we better get to Ayaka and deliver the love letter to Chisato's boyfriend.

We protected the cargo from treasure hoarders and monsters. After we delivered the cargo, we finally made it and now we were on our way. Sakura and Kallen lead the way to Komore Teahouse. We walked through Konda Village and passed by Byakko Plain. Then we arrived outside of Inazuma City.

Sakura: Inazuma city.

Mei: Just like in the trailers.

Tamamo: Reminds me of old Tokyo. I was a wife of an emperor until they thought I poisoned him because of how I was a fox.

Sakura: I feel your pain Tamamo. I lost my little sister because of how my village was cultish with sacrificing little girls.

Higikumaru: I caused that but changed after Theresa defeated me then Kiana, Patrick, Sakura, and Kallen defeated me. Then I changed and reformed.

Sakura: Follow us everyone.

The three lead the whole party into Inazuma city.

Inazuma City was beautiful. Like we were back in Japan in the past.

Katheryne: Ad astra abyssosque! Welcome to the Adventurers' Guild. You've come at last. I've been waiting for you, Adventurers.

Aether: An—Another Katheryne...

Katheryne: Another? Hehe, have you ever seen multiple Katherynes in a single location?

Sakura: Yes we have seen the others in Mondstadt and Liyue. But not at the same location.

Patrick: You and your others remind me of two woman who have multiple versions of themselves. Named Joy and Jenny.

Patrick in mind: Of course I mean Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny from "Pokémon".

Katheryne: They were one and the same. As the year-round receptionist in the Adventurers' Guild, I can us a special tool to instantly move between various locations in the world to deal with various important matters... After I help you with matters here, I need to head over to Fontaine. The adventurers over there are notorious for frugality, so I need to receive them well.