Chapter 21: Finding The Sage

Toriyama flew past the tall mountains. We were one step closer to finding Fu Hua.

Paimon: So is there anything you can tell us about Fu Hua?

Patrick: To start, she's a sage and possesses the spirit of the Phoenix. She also goes by other names like Jingwai, Phoenix, and Fuka. And she's over 50,000 years old like Toriyama.

Paimon: WHAT?! How can she be that old?!

Patrick: Because of her Divine Key, Fenghuang Down that prevented her from aging. She's our class monitor and fights with her fists.

Paimon: What about your boat master captain? What's his name?

Patrick: He has no name. So we just call him Captain. He's the captain of his ship, the Hyperion. When ever we get sent on missions overseas, we usually get deployed from his ship. And he's an idiot and a pervert.

Paimon: Like how stupid and perverted is he?

Patrick: The kind who flirts and is lustful. And he is also dumb. He always ends up in tragic events. And he thinks of himself as a harem king blessed with being in a squadron of girls and being in charge of the girls. Every time he gets into an accident, the girls aways misunderstand him and always hit him thinking he did something to them on purpose.

Paimon: What about you?

Patrick: I tend to avoid accidents and misunderstandings with the girls. But every time I get into a misunderstanding I always block and hit back for payback just to get even with them to show them that I'm nothing like the Captain.

Paimon: You should use elemental sight to try to find them now.

Patrick: You're right, I should.

I used elemental sight and saw a large trace of Pyro energy coming from Mt. Aozang. I also sensed a small trace of Anemo energy. I pointed at Mt. Aozang

Patrick: Over there. I sense them over there.

Underneath a shaded area was a girl floating while meditating.

Instantly we recognized her to be Fu Hua in her old sage dress, Azure Empyrea and with the long hair in a pony tail

Instantly we recognized her to be Fu Hua in her old sage dress, Azure Empyrea and with the long hair in a pony tail. And she had a Pyro Vision attached to her sage dress.

Patrick: That's her! Over there! That's Fu Hua!

Toriyama: Let's go!

Toriyama flew in the direction towards Mt. Aozang.

(Mt. Aozang)

Toriyama landed then we jumped off. He laid down

Paimon flew over to Fu Hua and floated around her. Before Paimon got to her, Fu Hua opened her eyes to be greeted by Paimon.

Fu Hua: Greetings, little one.

Paimon: So you're the 50,000 year old sage that Patrick talked about. We finally get to meet you. I'm Paimon.