Chapter 82: Arrival to Sumeru

High in the sky the Valkyries, Patrick, Aether, Paimon, CPUs, CPU Candidates, and Shinobi were flying. The Herrschers, CPUs, CPU Candidates, and Yumi were flying while the others who couldn't fly were riding on Toriyama and the transport he was carrying. Sirin was riding on Bella in her Honkai Dragon form. Durandal was in her Emerald of Alfheim outfit. They were flying from Inazuma.

Kiana: Finally after a year we finally get Sumeru!

Purple Heart: And about time too! After that delay! We finally got a new nation!

Asuka: This is going to be exciting!

Theresa: And thrilling!

Green Heart: I can't wait to meet the Dendro Archon!

Purple Heart: And more questions to be answered and more mysteries to be solved.

Patrick: Let's enjoy Sumeru to our hearts' content! Now let's step on it!

Toriyama: You got it!

Bella: I'm right behind you!

Purple Sister: I can't wait to the automatons in Sumeru!

Yumi: And the wonderful wildlife in Sumeru!

So they flew faster.

(The Chasm)

They landed on the high ground of the Chasm then those transformed changed back, except the Shinobi. Patrick sent Toriyama back.

Durandal: Well... There it is.

Theresa: Sumeru. The land of Dendro. The element of nature.

Neptune: There's the statue of the seven over there. Let's go resonate.

Kiana: Not yet. First we go to the marked area.

Asuka: Right.

So they jumped down and took out their wind gliders. They encountered new monsters. There was also Four Leaf Sigils that worked like Thunder Spheres to travel swiftly.

Paimon: Now that we've made it to Sumeru, our next objective should be to head to Sumeru City and find a way to meet with Lesser Lord Kusunali.

Theresa: The Dendro Archon of Sumeru.

Paimon: And speaking of Lesser Lord Kusanali, even though we haven't heard too much about her, she doesn't seem to be the same deity who abducted your sister...

Kiana: She wasn't even at the fall of Khaenri'ah.

Paimon: But even so, people call Sumeru the "Nation of Wisdom," you know. If we can get a chance to meet the God of Wisdom, maybe she can give us some useful information.

Aether: Alright, sounds like a plan.

Paimon: But, uh... Paimon doesn't know the way to Sumeru City... Maybe we can climb up to that spot with the Statue of The Seven on it? That'll give us a way better view of things!

Durandal: And so you can resonate with Dendro.

Paimon: Even if we can't see exactly where the city is, at least we'll be able to check for some smaller settlements nearby.

A person appears.

Paimon: Wait a second, look! There's someone up ahead! Perfect timing! Now we can just ask for directions rather than wander around like lost adventurers.

Paimon: Hey there. Uh... we're not from around here and seem to have gotten a little lost... We'd like to ask for some directions!

Unfortunately the person did not notice them.