Chapter 22: Arrival in Liyue Harbor.

(Morning)

It was now the day of the Rite of Descension. We woke up when the sun's light made contact with us. Instantly we got up and changed. We checked out of Wangshu Inn and now leaving for Liyue Harbor. Now with Fu Hua and the Captain of the Hyperion with us, we had a bigger party. As we walked along the path going through Guili Plains, we saw more of Liyue. Fu Hua and the Captain told us about their experiences in Liyue, including Theresa and Himeko.

Fu Hua: The people at Wangshu Inn didn't recognize me in the poster because of my hair.

Captain: And because of what I was wearing also.

Patrick: They probably haven't seen Sakura or Kallen either.

Paimon: It's such a shame that they didn't want to watch the Rite of Descension up close and chose not to meet you right now.

Fu Hua: They felt that it wasn't the right time to meet up with us. When the Captain, the ELFS, and I met them, they also had Selune's Elegy and Higokumaru with them.

Patrick: Higokumaru isn't an ELF. She was actually a giant demon fox spirit. However, she was originally human 50,000 years ago before getting turned into a Herrscher by the Honkai turning evil then getting sealed away.

Aether: Herrscher?

Theresa: It's a term we use for Honkai Gods that get chosen by the Honkai to lead them. They were originally human but get turned into Herrschers by the Honkai.

We walked underneath the rock structure then in our sight was Liyue Harbor. We stopped to take in the view. There it was. Liyue Harbor.

Paimon: Wow, so his is Liyue Harbor.

Patrick in mind: Just like what we saw in the trailer where Amber takes the viewers to Liyue Harbor.

Seele: It's so beautiful.

Fu Hua: We better enter right away. We don't want to miss the Rite of Descension.

We kept going and entered into Liyue Harbor.

Paimon: If you wanna find the Geo Archon, this is the only chance you'll get all year. Guess it's a good thing Venti brought it up earlier, otherwise we definitely would've missed this year's Rite of Descension.

Patrick: And we better hope that the Abyss Order nor the Fatui don't cause anything bad to it.

Aether: Do you know where it is?

Paimon: Well, Venti brought up the time, but Paimon... knows nothing about where it is... Ehe. Look, we're already in Liyue so let's go ask some of the locals.

Fu Hua: I have a better idea. The Captain and I have asked where it is and we can take you there. I believe you should explain about the Geo Archon right about now.

Paimon: Oh, right. About the Geo Archon, "Morax"... Did you know? The Mora we use is named after this god.

Kiana: Not really.

Paimon: But it's seen as impolite for people from outside of Liyue to refer to the Geo Archon by that name. So we should refer to the Geo Archon by the name Rex Lapis, like the people of Liyue do.

Fu Hua: Follow me.

We followed Fu Hua and the Captain up to Yujing Terrace. Fu Hua told us about Liyue and about contracts and business and the Qixing.

(Yujing Terrace)

We got to the high ground of Liyue Harbor where the Rite of Descension was going to be held at.