Chapter 76: Of Drink A-Dreaming

(Patrick's point of view)

After saving Enkanomiya, the Valkyries and CPUs decided to return back to Mondstadt except Sakura, Kallen, and Mei. Fu Hua decided to return to Liyue. The CPUs and CPU Candidates were back in their "4 Goddesses Online" outfits.

Right now Kiana, Neptune, Vert, and I were sitting underneath a tree in the shade on top of a cliff with a view of Mondstadt. The wind blew against us and we heard animal sounds.

Patrick: Back in Mondstadt again.

Kiana: After being in Inazuma for so long.

Neptune: Now I'm a paladin again.

Vert: And I'm back to being an enchanter again.

Patrick: I feel like I needed a break from Inazuma.

Kiana: Same here.

Neptune: Being in our HDD forms are tiring.

Vert: And I get to see Klee again.

Kiana: Oh please don't remind us.

Patrick: You reacted the same way you met Bouquet when first meeting Klee. You could've corrupted her innocence with your bouncy bouncy and you could've gotten punished by Jean.

Vert: I know. I couldn't help myself.

Neptune: The others are doing their work while we're out here letting the wind blow against us.

Kiana: There there.

An hour went by then they stood up then walked back to the city defending to go to Angel's Share to do the drinking event.

(No point of view)

Patrick, Kiana, Neptune, and Vert go to Angel's Share with Aether and Paimon.

Luka: Hello there! So, you must be the renowned Travelers.

Aether: That's us.

Paimon: Hey, don't forget about the equally renowned Paimon!

Luka: Hehe, of course. Well, it just so happens that our tavern, Angel's Share, is hosting a Bartender's Academy Week. I'm hoping the event might interest you.

Patrick, Aether, and girls: Bartender's Academy Week?

Luka: Basically, you'll have full access to all of our ingredients to mix cocktails or any other drink you please. As long as you refrain from being wasteful, you can enjoy unlimited refills for the drinks you create.

Paimon: Unlimited refills!

Vert: Free cups of tea.

Luka: Also, you'll be rewarded handsomely if the guests are happy with your drinks.

Paimon: What? There's even rewards!?

Aether: Well, Paimon is sold...

Neptune: So am I!

Paimon: Where do we sign up!?

Luka: It's called an "academy" but attendance is certainly not mandatory... And you don't have to make your decision right away. You're more than welcome to give it a try first. So, what do you think? Will you give the academy a try?

Aether: Okay, we'll give it a shot.

Patrick and girls: Yeah!

Luka: Great, then please come on in. First, Charles will walk you through some basic techniques.