Chapter 66: Labrynth Warriors

Chapter 66:

(Grand Narukami Shrine)

Sakura and Tamamo were sweeping the pavement. Higokumaru was just sitting on top of the roof. Yae Miko really appreciated Sakura's help at the shrine. Both her and Sakura were becoming sisters like how Mei and Ei were becoming sisters.

Sakura: Sweeping is done. What should we do next?

Tamamo: I don't know.

Higokumaru: We should ask Miko.

Yae Miko: You should go to the Adventurer's Guild to see if there's any new commissions. I can continue working for you.

Sakura: Thank you Miko. We'll go there right now. I don't want my sword skills to get rusty.

(With Aether and Paimon)

Paimon: Say, Inazuma has become a lot more stable lately — why haven't we received any new commissions...? If this goes on, your sword's gonna get rusty. Well, we've got nothing else to do — let's head over to the Adventurers' Guild!

(Adventurers' Guild)

The 3 foxes met with the Traveler and Paimon at the Adventurers' Guild where they all spoke with Katheryne.

Katheryne: Hello, Traveler. And you too Sakura. You both couldn't have come at a better time.

Sakura: What's new today Katheryne?

Katheryne: The Adventurers' Guild has received a new commission, but it's a little complicated. We've struggled to find the right candidate for the job.

Aether: Lay it on us, it's starting to feel like eternity around here.

Katheryne: I'll get straight to the point. The client is a distinctive musician from Liyue. She's in possession of a temporary travel permit that's about to expire, and is looking for someone familiar with the process to help her renew it and avoid deportation.

Aether: Does this really count as adventuring...

Paimon: Hey, wipe that disappointed look off your face! Imagine if you were in that situation!

Sakura: (Aether and Lumine have made a lot of faces which have been made into a ton of memes. Like the disappointed face when he almost refused to deliver a letter which
Zach Aguilar and Christian Banes said themselves that It's a meme face.)

Paimon: Hmm, a distinctive female musician from Liyue... sounds familiar...

Aether: Remembering really isn't your strong suit, Paimon.

Sakura: I think we have an idea who she is.

Paimon: Hmm... Ah! Paimon knows!

Katheryne: Oh? Is she a friend of yours? She headed for the Tenryou Commission after submitting her request, you should be able to find her there. I hear that the Commission has been very busy recently, so they probably won't be able to help her...

Paimon: If it's who Paimon thinks it is, she's probably introducing the Tenryou Commission to some sweet riffs right now!

Aether: I'm not sure that would end well.

Paimon: B—But doesn't everyone love rock 'n' roll...? Hmm, we should probably get over there before she gets arrested for public disorder!

(Tenryou Commission Headquarters)

They rushed over to the Tenryou Commission Headquarters and saw who it was that posted the commission.

Paimon: Look! Is that really Xinyan!