Chapter 3: Attack of Stormterror

The winds suddenly got stronger then clouds covered the sky completely.

Amber: The sky...

And then... Stormterror aka Dvalin appeared. People started running away for their lives. Then Stormterror created tornados around Mondstadt.

Then Aether and Paimon got swept away. The Valkyries and I knew what was going to happen but we couldn't stand by and do nothing.

Patrick: Shall we?

Valkyries: Yeah.

With a deep breath I jumped up then fire was shooting out of my hands and my feet as I used Pyro to push myself up into the sky like I was Zuko or any other fire bender from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" and Heatblast from "Ben 10". Then Bronya summoned project bunny only it was not a robot but an illusionary spirit then she had it grab everyone and then went up into the air like she was still the Herrscher of Reason.

Paimon: Huh? How are you still staying afloat like this with just a Wind Glider?

Aether: I don't know.

Mysterious Voice: I'm preventing your fall with the power of a thousand winds. Now, concentrate. See yourself grasping the wind. Harness its energy.

Paimon: Who... who said that!?

Without answering back, Aether started shooing energy blasts of Anemo at Stormterror. While he did that, the Valkyries and I got up over the clouds.

Patrick: I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I feel like Zuko and Heatblast.

Kiana: Enough pop-culture references and get to fighting!

Patrick: Alright! Alright!

Then I brought out my Wind Glider then I shot myself at the dragon with Anemo like I was Avatar Aang or any other air bender. The girls got out their Wind Gliders and did the same thing I did except for Bronya because she still had her project bunny and flew to the dragon. As I was flying to the Dragon, Drago asked me something.

Drago: Should we summon Toriyama now?

Patrick: Not yet Drago. It's too early in the story. We better save him for emergency use only or unless if we have to travel to somewhere far.

As I got close enough I began shooting fire and air blasts at Stormterror which got his attention and then it charged at me. Then ice blasts hit him from Bronya and Kiana. Then a lightning strike from Mei like she was Thor. Seele charged at the dragon then slashed at him with her scythe making it scream in pain.

Mei: This honestly feels like fighting against Benares again only in the air with no surface!

Patrick: It does! Now let's send him packing!

As we damaged Stormterror more, it roared out then flew higher into the sky leaving. We flew down back to the surface when Amber ran to us to check if we were hurt.

Amber: A—Are you hurt? Any of you?

Kiana: Not really. We've been through worse, right everyone?

Valkyries and Patrick: Right.

Then we heard footsteps followed by clapping. A blue haired man with an eye patch walked to us.

Patrick in mind: That must be Kaeya the Cavalry Captain.

Kaeya: You've actually got the power to go up against the dragon... Are you new allies... or new storms?

Kiana: We're new allies. Yes, that's what we are.