Chapter 54: Fight against the Raiden Shogun.

A few days went by and we all felt like going back to Komore Teahouse.

Paimon: Inazuma's not such a bad place, Paimon's having a pretty good time! But... we should probably go and see about the "next operation" that Thoma and Ayaka were talking about, right?
Paimon: As usual, it's the first stop, Komore Teahouse. Are you ready to head over?

(Komore Teahouse)

We all met back at Komore Teahouse.

Sakura: I trust that you all enjoyed Inazuma so far?

Paimon: Yes we have!

Mei: Feels like being back in Japan in the ancient times.

Captain: And being in Kongming's kingdom.

Durandal: I must say, Inazuma is a great place to be in.

Rita: And beautiful if I may say so myself.

Sakura: Well, let's go in and meet Thoma and Ayaka.

Sakura lead everyone in but no one was around except for the dog, Taroumaru.

Paimon: How strange... It's never this quiet here.

Taroumaru: Woof, woof... woof!

Sakura: Is something wrong, Taroumaru?

Paimon: Thoma's playing his ventriloquist game again, huh? Thoma... Thoma...

Taroumaru: Woof! Woof! ...Woof!

Sakura: I think something is wrong.

Paimon: Hey, you can come out now... Paimon's seen you already... Huh, not a peep... Ugh, so where the heck is he, then?

Taroumaru: Woof, woof, woof! Woof!

Paimon: Huh? What's got Taroumaru so worked up today? He's always such a good boy...

Ayaka comes running in.

Sakura: Ayaka? What's wrong?

Kamisato Ayaka: Hello, have either of you seen Thoma?

Paimon: No, we thought he'd be with you! Why, has something happened?

Kamisato Ayaka: Then it as I feared... On the way here, I heard that Thoma had been taken away by the Tenryou Commission.

Everyone gasped.

Sakura: He's captured?

Kamisato Ayaka: I wasn't certain whether it was true, so I came right here. The fact that he hasn't arrived here as we arranged suggests that it is true. The Raiden Shogun is holding a Vision Hunt Ceremony at the Statue of the Omnipresent God today, to mark the 100th Vision seized under the decree.

Kallen: The 100th Vision.

Kamisato Ayaka: And the 100th Vision bearer in question... the one who will have their Vision seized, I fear... is Thoma.

Kiana: We better go save him!

Paimon: Hold up a second... So the ceremony that Thoma said the Tenryou Commission was busy preparing for... that was this Vision Hunt Ceremony? And he was the target all along?

Kamisato Ayaka: ...I believe so. The shogun and the Tenryou Commission see the ceremony as a milestone. With the 100th Vision, they wish to mark the success of the Vision Hunt Decree to date.

Captain: We better go do something. We can't stand here and do nothing!

Kamisato Ayaka: ...This cannot happen. I must go and rescue him!

Taroumaru: Woof, woof! Woof!

Aether: But you are the Shirasagi Himegimi.

Tamamo: There could be consequences if you go!