Chapter 65: Date with Eula

(Windrise)

I was sittting underneath the giant tree next to my date, Eula on a large wide blanket with a basket of food. This time I was wearing something different. I was wearing Ras Eclair's clothing but the white was replaced with green.

Patrick: (She's even more beautiful in this environment. I'm actually glad that I whaled for her. I was able to max out Beidou's constellation thanks to whaling for Eula. I can understand why the players would Simp for her.)

Eula: Patrick? Is something wrong?

I thought of something to say and thought of it without a second thought.

Patrick: Nothing. Just admiring your beauty is all.

Eula immediately broke out into a flustered mess.

Eula: Wh-What?!

Patrick: Sorry! Sorry! Just wanted to see how you would react. Please don't take vengeance from this.

Eula stopped blushing and calmed down.

Eula: Fine.

Patrick: (That was a close one.)

I looked up and watched the Crystalflies fly above us then back down at Eula.

Patrick: (I can't help but admire her beauty. Her blue hair, her eyes, and her outfit. And that Cryo Vision she has.)

Eula reached into the basket then takes out her specialty dish, her Stormcrest Pie. Derived from Moon Pie. She cut a piece and sticks a fork on it.

Eula: Say Ah...

Patrick: (Now she wants me to do that thing. Well, might as well do it. I don't want her to have vengeance for me turning it down so I better follow this through.)

Patrick: Ah...

I closed my eyes then opened my mouth. Then Eula places the piece in my mouth then I closed my mouth and Eula takes the fork out. I eat the piece.

Eula: Well... what do you think?

I opened my eyes.

Patrick: It's great.

Eula: I'm glad you liked it. Here's more.

We shared the whole pie together. After that things were silent again.

Patrick: (I love using Eula just as much as I love using Klee as my DPS. The way she uses and holds her sword with elegance. And how she poses too. I'm glad that I whaled for her until I finally got her just 11 to 12 days before her banner was over. A beauty worth getting. I just love her. I love her. Now that I think about it. I better give her my gift to her.)

Patrick: Eula, I have something for you.

I reached into my inventory and pulled out something wrapped up.

Patrick: After you asked me out, I thought about giving you a gift. Here, please take it.

Eula: Very well.

Eula takes hold of it.

Eula: But if it's something bad. Vengeance will be mine.

Eula opens the gift up and her eyes widened and she gasps.

Eula: *gasps* You...