50K Views

The Valkyries and Patrick appeared out of a manga page as did the crossover characters.

Neptune: Let me guess? Another viewer mile stone?

Patrick: Yes. This FanFiction has now reached 50,000 views.

Patrick turns to the audience.

Patrick: Sorry that I'm saying this late. I've been busy with stuff in the real world. So I couldn't find the time to do this till now.

Tamamo: Better late than never. Oh and there is one thing you should know. My killing stone, Sessho-seki, broke and split in two. My evil spirit has been set free and is probably roaming around somewhere in Japan.

Patrick: I could've sworn that in most lore from what I've seen said that your evil spirit was already out of the killing stone and had a change of heart regretting everything she did and has ascended into the heavens.

Tamamo: Yes but however, most lore say that she is still in the killing stone and is now set free thanks to the rain.

Fu Hua: Change of topic. The Chasm is finally out.

Kiana: And we're finally gonna see what it looks like.

Sakura: And we're finally going to meet Ayaka's brother, Ayato. And with the Sakoku Decree finally revoked. People from Mondstadt and Liyue will visit Inzauma. People like Klee, Albedo, Venti, and Xingqui are going.

Mei: What comes first?

Patrick: First the Archon quest, then Ayato's story quest, and then the event quest.

Sakura: Good enough.

Everyone: See you next time!