Chapter 36: Master's Day Off

(Water Fountain)

Seele and I were sitting down at the water fountain after doing some questing in one of the dungeons and around the plains and forests. Seele may look innocent and cute but she's actually a great fighter like the rest of the Valkyries and me.

Patrick in mind: Seele, you've really gotten stronger and matured a lot. Being an adventurer reminds me of the you I met in the other world I was in with Delta. The Seele of that world called me big brother like you do and I helped her find and save the Bronya of that world. I love you Seele. You have my respect. Little sister.

(Flashbacks)

I remembered the world I went to when I met Delta and the Seele of that world.

Patrick: I'm here to defeat the Dark Lord also. I overheard your conversation and I want to help you get your sister back.

Patrick: If you get scared just embrace me. I can comfort you like a little sister.

Seele: Big Brother.

Then it skipped to a montage of the rest of the Honkai Quest event where it showed fight scenes of me, Seele, and Delta while also showing a scene where I comforted Seele. Then finally to after saving the Bronya of that world and destroying the Demon Lord. After Delta left, I stayed longer to watch the reunion and watched Bronya get un-petrified.

Seele: Big Sister Bronya!

Being reunited with Bronya made Seele happy. I watched her embrace her sister.

Patrick: Seele... You did well... Your fighting spirit was strong like mine. You also had a strong will and the heart and the determination to save your sister. You fought valiantly till the end of this journey. You have my respect... Little Sister...

A portal opened up for me to leave.

Seele: Thank you for everything, Patrick... I'll never forget you... Big Brother...

(Flashbacks end)

I would want to see the Seele of my home world in the same adventurer clothing as the one I met in another world.

Patrick: Why don't we go do something together?

Seele: Ok, big brother Patrick.

We sat up and began walking before someone called for us.

Sara: Oh, it's you two! Over here, over here!

Seele: Sara is calling for us.

Patrick: Guess that whatever she needs us for is something the two of us can do.

Seele: Let's do it.

We walked up to Sara.

Patrick: Hello Sara, how can my little sister Seele and I help you?

Sara: It's urgent. I... Oh, it's you! Over here, over here!

Seele and I turned around and saw Aether and Paimon.

Paimon: It's Sara from Good Hunter!

Sara: Ah, finally, I caught you!

Aether: Is something wrong, Sara?

Sara: I have something I'd like the Knights of Favonius to do for me, and I want you to pass on my request to the Acting Grand Master.

Paimon: Oh, so it's Jean you were really hoping to see.

Sara: You are close with her?

Patrick: Well we have known each other for such a long time since first arriving in Mondstadt so we are close with her.