A/N

This has been in my head for months.

I've been getting into too many arguments about the Fatui and Celestia. And some readers have been telling me not to change or harm the plot line has been bothering me. They have no right to tell me what to do what I can't change!

I don't care if Celestia is the real enemy, the Fatui have been causing nothing but trouble to Teyvat. They tried to kill Dvalin, tried to destroy Liyue Harbor, caused the Vision Hunt Decree, tricked the Raiden Shogun and used her, killed lots of people with delusions, played the Shogunite and the resistance for fools, tried to kill Haypasia, and prevented Nahida from accessing people's bodies, and other crimes they've caused! And those are the reasons why I'm against the Fatui bringing Celestia down. I want the Traveler to be the one to bring Celestia down, not the Fatui! Nothing good can come from the Fatui bringing Celestia down. If After they do that, they're going to take over Teyvat and seize control over the nations from the Archons! Nobody has been thinking about what the Tsaritsa and the Fatui will do after they bring Celestia down. And I don't want to hear any more objections. And another thing. I'm glad that La Signora was killed off! Good riddance on her!  Those readers that have been telling that I've been harming the plot line have no right to tell me what to do what I can't change!

These arguments I've had makes me feel like I shouldn't continue this FanFiction. I feel like I'm the only one that cares what happens to the Gnoses. I've been feeling no satisfaction with what's been happening to the Gnoses at the end of the archon quests.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get this off my chest. Honestly, I feel like I shouldn't continue this FanFiction.