Chapter 67: Serenetea Pot Meeting

(Serenitea Pot, night)

We were in the Cool Isle layout in the building sitting at a long meeting table. Joining us were Tamamo No Mae, Cú Chulainn, the CPUs, the CPU Candidates, IF, and Compa. There were also Asuka, Homura, Yumi, and Miyabi. There were also the servants we summoned back and the two servants Sakura summoned before. Kallen was back in the same outfit Kiana was wearing while Mei was wearing the same outfit she wore when she first came to Teyvat.

Patrick: We will now commence this meeting on what we've learned so far and discuss the lore on what is known so far.

Kallen: Alright let's get on with this meeting.

Kiana: Tell us what you found out.

Kallen: Ok. While I was at Snezhnaya I was disguised so that none of the Fatui would recognize me. Especially the Harbingers.

Selune's Elgy: I was disguised too.

Yumi: Where were you after you arrived in Snezhnaya?

Kallen: I was at Morepesok then I was at the Zapolyarny Palace. Snezhnaya looked exactly like Soviet Russia and Siberia. I snuck inside the palace. But before I did that, I summoned several Assassin Class servants to help us.

Durandal: Who did you summon?

Kallen: You can reveal yourselves now.

Appearing from blue mana particles were Kallen's servants. Jack the Ripper, Carmilla, and Charlotte Corday.

Jack: She summoned me first then she summoned the others later.

Carmilla: She only summoned Assassins because of how we have the advantage with stealth.

Charlotte: And how we can kill people silently.

Kallen: While I was in there with Jack The Ripper I was listening in on one of their meetings. I was watching the throne room where I saw her. The Tsaritsa aka the Cryo Archon. I also saw the 9 Fatui Harbingers especially Childe/Tartaglia and Dottore from the Manga. They were all bowing to her.

Mei: Did you find out why she's stealing all the Archons' Gnoses?

Kallen: I did. I saw that she had Venti's Gnosis, Zhongli's Gnosis, and her Gnosis too. As we know, the Tsaritsa wants to start a war against Celestia. She's preventing the other Archons from returning back to Celestia to make sure that they don't get in her way and so she can use the Gnoses to get her Fatui Army to Celestia. We all can't help but feel that there are more reasons why the Tsaritsa is stealing all the Archons' Gnoses. The Tsaritsa wanting to start a war against Celestia feels like it's only the tip of the iceberg. And there is one more thing. You remember what Scaramouche said?

(Flashback)

Scaramouche: The stars, the sky... It's all a gigantic hoax. A lie.

(Flashback end)

Kallen: He said that the sky was fake. What did he mean?

Mei: Maybe it means that the sky is not real. Just a false sky covering the land from the real sky. In that video it showed someone attempting to get to Celestia but it was just an illusion not a physical land.

Kiana: There was also that other video that showed how the Skyfrost Nail at the very top of Dragonspine came from Celestia like some of those pillars in the loading screen and where Aether and Lumine encounter the Unknown Godess. It also looks like the Statues of The Seven. The Balladeer says that the sky is fake but he didn't say anything else about the fake sky.