40K views

We appeared out of a Manga page again.

Kiana: What's the view count now?

Patrick: This FanFiction has reached 40,000 views.

Everyone: 40,000 views?!

Patrick: That's right. Another milestone for this FanFiction.

Mei: Most the the readers were reading our fights against the Raiden Shogun more then the other chapters during our time in Inazuma.

Sakura: Let's not forget about the next update in Genshin Impact. Gorou is finally going to be released along with a new Geo user from Inazuma named Arataki Itto. An Oni.

Patrick: There's more about him. He's voiced by Max Mittelman. The voice of Saitama from "One Punch Man", King/Harlaquin from the "Seven Deadly Sins", Meriam from "Hunter X Hunter", Sabito from "Demon Slayer", Overflow from the "Ben 10" Reboot, and Blurr from "Transformers Rescue Bots" and "Transformers Robots In Disguise" 2015.

Bronya: MiHoYo this time is going to give two character banner reruns. Eula and Albedo.

Seele: Thats genius of them.

Fu Hua: Albedo might turn evil after watching him use ice attacks.

Seele: Change of subject, during Xiangling and Keqing's event quest we all get back together again then we meet Chongyun after we played his hangout quests then we meet Xinyan.

Fu Hua: My punches couldn't even break through that boulder. Then we find out that Gouba was actually the Stove God and how Xiangling first met Gouba.

Kiana: And Keqing's mouth waters every time she has Golden Shrimp Balls.

???: I hope you'll give us another appearance soon!

From a smoke bomb came the cast from HyperDimension Neptunia in their ninja outfits from "Neptunia X Senran Kagura Ninja Wars".

Neptune: It was really great with how you and Bronya came to the world that Idea Factory and Compile Heart created with Marvelous Inc and Honey Parade Games.

Vert: And how Mei was able to be the one to deliver the final blow with "HOMURA" playing in the background.

Compa: And lighting your darkest hour with "The Touch" from "Transformers".

Noire: Do we really need to be here?

Blanc: Yes we do.

Sakura: And we beat up Scaramouche before he beat us then Miko saved us.

Kallen: And how we made the fight against Signora in a more interesting way.

Theresa: I restrained her.

Himeko: And our fairies were able to beat her as Herrschers.

Water's Edge: And I finally make an appearance.

Durandal: Then I make a contract with Lancer.

Rita: And I get to train Noelle again.

IF: You get to have all the fun.

Histoire: And you work together great as a team.

Captain: That's what we do.

Patrick: Anyways, Next time Sakura, Mei, Aether, and Paimon try to help Xinyan then they meet Childe and Kallen.

Everyone: See you next time!