Chapter 34: Return To Mondstadt

The gang and I flew on Toriyama back to Mondstadt. After doing the side quests of Childe and Zhongli we decided to head back to Mondstadt after a long time. Aether resonated with Anemo again while the others who we found in Liyue got the power of Anemo.

Patrick: Can't wait to get back to Mondstadt.

Bronya: The Bronya can't wait to be back in Lisa's library.

Seele: I can't wait either.

Sakura: I think I'm gonna start a clinic like I did in Soukai City.

Himeko: I think I'm gonna get a job at Diluc's Tavern.

Theresa: I want to do work in the Cathedral.

Kallen: So do I.

Bronya: The Bronya too.

Patrick: We should be getting close to Mondstadt right about now.

In the horizon was Mondstadt. We saw the city itself. We also the giant tree in Windrise.

Patrick: There it is. The City of Freedom itself, Mondstadt.

Toriyama: Look down.

We looked down. From below we saw Amber out running doing her job as Outrider.

Patrick: Fly a little lower. Let's greet Amber.

Toriyama descended.

Patrick: Incoming!

Amber heard my voice then she looked up.

Amber: Ah! Honorary Knights! You're back!

I jumped off Toriyama's back then shot fire from my fists to slow down my fall. I stopped once my feet touched the ground.

Patrick: Greetings Outrider Amber. Miss us?

Amber: I did. Did you find anymore of your missing friends and family?

Patrick: Sure did. 4 more recovered. Well actually 9 more to be precise. I would want to introduce them to you but introductions will have to wait till we get to Jean's office.

Toriyama flew to Mondstadt then I repelled myself with shooting fire from my fists to catch up.

Amber: Wait up!

Amber started running after us.

Toriyama landed near the stone bridge while everyone got off then I caught up to them and landed.

Patrick: Fu Hua, Captain, Sakura, Kallen, Higokumaru, and ELFs. Welcome to Mondstadt, the City of Freedom. And over there is Amber.

Amber finally got to us.

Amber: Welcome back to Mondstadt, Travelers. I really missed you guys.

Kiana: We missed you too.

Amber: So how was Liyue?

Mei: It was great.

Seele: A lot of scenery to be seen.

Bronya: Liyue was beautiful.

Paimon: The food was really tasty too!

Aether: We enjoyed Liyue just as much we enjoyed Mondstadt.

Patrick: Now introduce yourself, Amber.

Amber: May the Anemo God protect you, newcomers. I am Amber, Outrider for the Knights of Favonius.