Chapter 55: In The Name of The Resistance.

(Kujou Encampment)

The 14 individuals appeared out of Sakura's teapot and on the island where the resistance was on.

Sakura: Everyone, stay close to me.

Kallen: I will scout ahead for Shogunites.

Kallen and Selune's Elgy go ahead while everyone else followed. They walked till Kallen stopped them then pointed at two Shogunate Samurai.

Takayama: *yawn* ...I heard they added a couple more people to the wanted list. They're high-priority targets, apparently.

Ishihara: But most of our forces are out on the front line. How are we supposed to effectively prioritize them? We'll just have to make sure we keep our eyes peeled when we're out on patrol.

Takayama: *sigh* I wonder how they're faring on the front line. The last thing I heard was that we'd pushed the resistance back to just northwest of Musoujin Gorge. I don't know if that's true.

Ishihara: I doubt it. Their rearguard isn't far from there. We're gaining ground at the moment, but I don't think we've pushed them back that far. Anyway, we should focus on patrol. Come on, we're up.

Takayama: Eh, fair point... *sigh* Time to go to work.

Paimon: The northwest of Musoujin Gorge... So that's where the resistance forces are based. We should keep asking around though, just to be safe.

Sakura: Thats exactly what we're going to do.

Higokumaru: Don't we know where the location is already?

Sakura: We can't go there yet.

They continued to explore the island. Kallen stopped everyone again and pointed at two men.

Sakamoto: Oh, hey. You manage to escape too?

Jiichirou: Yeah. Where are you headed?

Sakamoto: Higi Village. I've heard the rumors, but it's still gotta be a safer place than a warzone. What about you?

Jiichirou: Ugh, don't get me started. I was recuperating on Nazuchi Beach — it's complete chaos over there. The resistance aren't having an easy time of it. They don't have the manpower for an all-out confrontation, so they can't contend with the Shogun's Army. The front line used to be further forward, but they had to retreat a couple of times. Now they're back to Nazuchi Beach.

Jiichirou: That's where I've just come from — I was lucky to get out. It's much too dangerous... their forces are so scattered that no one know who's who, and anyone you run into pulls their weapon... I just dropped my luggage and ran here. I think we need to keep moving — things are changing so fast. The further away we can get, the better.

Sakamoto: Agreed... Why don't we stick together? Can't hurt to team up with someone.

Sakura: So that's where.

Paimon: Nazuchi Beach... Sounds like that's where the resistance and the Shogun's Army are battling it out right now. Let's head over and take a look.

(Nazuchi Beach)

Paimon: Hey, look! Do you think that's a resistance fighter?

Paimon: Looks like he's in a tight spot... Let's go help him out!

Higokumaru: Yeah let's do that!

Sakura: Let's go!

Sakura and Aether charge in with their swords and take on the two Shogunate Samurai.

Sakura: Don't worry. We're here to help! Leave this to us!

Sakura pushes her opponent back then her sword gets covered in fire. Then she charges in to deliver one of Rengoku's moves.