Chaoter short 5: Honkai X Genshin

The Valkyries, and I appeared out of a manga page.

Patrick: What a week it's been.

Kiana: A lot of things have happened.

Rozaliya: The crossover collaboration event has finally started! I'm the traveler and with Paimon!

Liliya: While I am the Princess leading HOMUs instead of the Abyss Order.

Theresa: And I'm Klee!

Captain: Such a shame I'm not in the event.

Mei: There is more! Inazuma is finally going to be released!

Sakura: Yeah! And MiHoYo finally revealed what Inazuma looks like and some gameplay and cutscene previews!

Kallen: They even revealed sol of the new characters.

Sakura: There's Ayaka. She's voiced by Erica Mendez the voice of Sailor Uranus from "Sailor Moon" , Megumin from "KonoSuba" , Puck from Re:Zero, Raphtalia from The Rising of the Shield Hero", Mash Kyrielight from "Fate Grand Order", Ryuko Matoi from "Kill La Kill", Noire from "HyperDimension Neptunia after replacing Erin Fitzgerald, Gon Freecss from "Hunter X Hunter", Assassin Jack The Ripper from "Fate/Apocrypha", and Diane from "The Seven Deadly Sins". I've met her before with Kallen and Higokumaru.

Kallen: There is also Yoimiya. She's voiced by Jenny Yokobori. She hasn't had a lot of popular roles but she's had a role in "The Simpsons" and in "Pokémon Journeys".

Higokumaru: There is also Sayu who is voiced by this Twitch streamer/YouTuber/musical artist, Lilypichu, real name Lily Ki.

Sakura: The other Inazumin Characters' voice actors haven't been revealed yet. But the character, Yae Miko looks exactly like me but without the long fox ears. When I met her she thought I was a copy of her like we were twin sisters. I told her that I was actually under a curse for 500 years and that I was not from Inazuma, she stopped thinking I was a lost family member.

Mei: And the Raiden Shogun looks exactly like me and wields a sword like I do.

Captain: She took her sword out of her chest.

Patrick: Not exactly her chest. From energy on top of her chest.

Higokumaru: Yeah!

Kiana: And let's not forget that I turned into the new Herrscher of Flames. The Herrscher of Flamesicon. In that animated short where I defeated the Herrscher of Dominance.

Patrick: That too.

Kiana: I can't wait to go to Inazuma.

Everyone: See you next time!