Chapter 15: Boss Dvalin

Aether flew with his wind glider while I flew on Toriyama.

Venti: Look! There are two shiny spots on Dvalin's back!

Patrick: So you finally noticed them.

Venti: They appear to be poisonous blood clots that have coagulated on his wounds... The Abyss Order must have cursed the wounds. That's what's corrupting Dvalin's mind.

Patrick: And mind controlling him too.

Venti: To save Dvalin, we're going to have to get rid of those blood clots. Aim for those blood clots!

Aether and Patrick and Toriyama: Right!

We opened fire with Air attacks and started shooting at the blood clots. Dvalin felt the attacks and began trying to flee.

Venti: Dvalin is getting away... but I am familiar with his tactics. Just hold on a bit longer.

Dvalin shot blasts at us. But Toriyama shot lightning from his mouth and took them out while more were coming at us.

Venti: I'll extract and condense the pure Anemo from the shots being fired. Shattering them will create acceleration currents. I can't control where they will appear, so keep your eyes peeled. Shatter the condensed Anemo orbs to create acceleration currents. I know it's hard to tell amidst the barrage of bullets, but this is the only way.

And just like Venti said, acceleration currents started appearing for Aether to use as we shattered the condensed Anemo orbs. Toriyama increased his speed and we caught up to Dvalin. Now Toriyama used ice attacks and put more damage on Dvalin. Dvalin got far from us again but we caught up to him again. Now Toriyama used earth attacks and finally we managed to destroy the blood clot close to his tail that made Dvalin scream in pain.

Venti: Dvalin... I'm sorry this is hurting you... Hang on, just one more!

We flew back to where there were floating platforms where everyone else was at. I jumped off of Toriyama's back and he took flight again. From the spiraling clouds below appeared a twister. Then from the twister appeared Dvalin. He stared face to face with Toriyama.

Venti: With the help of the best bard in the world, we are now on par with Dvalin. Now we can fight Dvalin on equal grounds. The greatest bard is here to help!

Venti brought out his own bow showing that he can fight.

Venti: But first, let me be clear... Even after hundreds of years without use, Dvalin's teeth and claws are still very dangerous.

Patrick: Now is the time, Master. Summon the Divine Keys and the rest of our weapons.

Toriyama: Right.

Toriyama glowed then the Valkyries and I glowed. Then weapons appeared in front of us. We took hold of them. They were our weapons from our home world. I had the Dragon Divine Keys again. Kiana held her father's weapon, the Judgement of Shamash and her mother's weapon, Abyss Flower. Mei had her Void Blade. Bronya had Welt's weapon, the Star of Eden. Seele had her Undine's Tale. And Himeko had the Xuanyuan sword. When the light distinguished, we held our weapons. And Theresa held her Oath of Judah.

Venti: Whoah! How did that happen?!

Patrick: Toriyama brought them for us. The weapons I'm wielding were created by him. These are the Dragon Divine Keys.