Bonus: Reaction to A Winter Night's Lazzo and 60K Views

Author's note: Sorry this is late. I've been busy with other things and I've been enjoying the summer. Now here's another chapter. Enjoy.

(Serenetea Pot)

They were having another meeting. After watching the interlude teaser, some of them angered expressions. Patrick had red aura coming out of him. Bronya had her usual angry face.

Sakura: So... Hoyoverse decided to reveal what all the Harbingers look like. Except the Tsaritsa.

Kallen: Those disgusting evil faces... Pierro was playing chess with the Gnoses... disgraceful...

Patrick bangs his fist on the long meeting table.

Patrick: They better not have the Harbingers succeed in stealing the Electro Archon's Gnosis or the Dendro Archon's Gnosis!

Kallen: They were putting on a funeral for La Signora.

Mei: But the Raiden Shogun completely destroyed her body. It was turned into particles. There's no way that a dead body is in the coffin.

Seele: A fire butterfly flew to the coffin then dispersed.

Kallen: Alright. Alright. Alright. Let's start from the beginning.

Kallen rewinds the screen back to the beginning.

Kallen: Pierro was playing chess all by himself with the two Gnosess that La Signora stole from Venti and Zhongli. He said that the game won't end with "checkmate". We really are at war with the Fatui. It's like we are pieces of a chess game.

Kiana: But with Signora dead and Scaramouche gone rouge, the Fatui are weakened and we should have an advantage over them.

Neptune: Yeah. We might be able to have the advantage over the Fatui if we kill more Harbingers and foil more of their plans.

Kallen: That is true but the Harbingers are at different levels. Now let's go over the harbingers one by one. First is Pierro. The Jester. Number 1 of the Fatui Harbingers. The first of them and the leader of the Harbingers. He only appears on important occasions. He's lived longer than the other Harbingers. He's recruited some of them to join the Fatui.

Jack: He's really powerful. Half his face is covered by his mask on his right side.

Carmilla: We had to get away from him.

Charlotte: And he's extremely dangerous.

Kallen: Next is Columbina. The Damselette. Number 3 of the Fatui Harbingers. She may look harmless but is actually extremely dangerous as Childe said it himself. From what I saw about her, she tends to sleep a lot just like Laffey and G11. Childe wouldn't even dare to challenge her to a fight.

Kiana: Maybe when someone wakes her up she gets angry like Teetsi from "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa". One reason why she is extremely dangerous.

Theresa: Maybe.

Kallen: Next there's Pulcinella. The Rooster. Number 5. He is the Mayor of the City of Snezhnaya. He's got a long nose and long ears. He seems to get along with Tartaglia and cares for his family too. He even sends Tonia and Teucer pastries and gifts when they write letters to Tartaglia and takes care of his family while Tartaglia's away.

Neptune: Maybe he's called rooster because of his long nose. Hahahahahahaha!

Asuka: Very funny, Neptune.

Kallen: Maybe. He was the one who got Childe/Tartaglia into the Fatui and into the Harbingers. After Childe fell into the Abyss and caused problems in Morepesok, his father brought him to the Fatui to solve his problems in which Pulcinella was able to solve his problems.