Chapter 27: Luhua Pool and Unusual Hilichurl

(Luhua Pool)

Fu Hua and I were at Luhua Pool with Book of Fuxi. Fu Hua wa holding an ancinet Chinese umbrella. Fu Hua was exploring more of Liyue with Book of Fuxi and wanted me to tag along with them. They also wanted to show me some parts of Liyue that interested her.

Patrick: Feels like home doesn't it?

Fu Hua: It does. Here in Luhua Pool feels like Huanglong before it became a national park. Since coming to Liyue, it's felt like home back in ancient China.

Book of Fuxi: Yes it has been. Makes me wonder what Nuwa and Fuxi would think if they were here in Teyvat.

Patrick: They did appear in some of the in-game events. But I'm not sure if I should feature them.

Book of Fuxi: What about Tesla and Einstein? Are you gonna feature them?

Patrick: I was thinking of doing that right after the archon quest and after some of the side quests in Mondstadt. So I think I will feature them.

We switched our attention back to Luhua Pool.

Patrick: Did you both ever visit Huanglong?

Fu Hua: Yes we did. It was a great sight. There were no laws around it before it became a national park.

Book of Fuxi: It feels like being in China again.

We had some silence for a few seconds before I spoke.

Patrick: I've decided not to write down Act 2 and to just get to Act 3.

Fu Hua: Why is that?

Patrick: Because I'm behind in the game and have to catch up.

Book of Fuxi: But can we still talk about what we went through in Act 2?

Patrick: Sure thing.

Fu Hua: We met Childe again then we met Zhongli. I actually have met him before being reunited with you and the others.

Patrick: Meeting Zhongli felt like meeting Robert E. O. Speedwagon since they are both voiced by the same person.

Fu Hua: How so?

Patrick: I don't know. It was just a feeling. Then we went around buying lots of stuff for the Rite of Parting with a lot of Mora we had with Zhongli. Like when we needed to get that bell, we got sucked into the teapot as it was bigger on the inside like that enchanted bag from "Thundercats" 2011 and the TARDIS from "Doctor Who". First Kiana touched it then she got sucked in while screaming. It was really funny. Then the rest of le touched it and we all got sucked in. Then we came back out with the bell.

Fu Hua: Then we got kites and hired three people to do crafting.

Patrick: Then we almost gave away to Childe secret information about Rex Lapis' vessel in the Golden House.

Fu Hua: Then we met Qiqi at the pharmacy. I've already met her. Then she made a joke on us about a Cocogoat.

Patrick: Qiqi reminded me of Yoshika Miyako because of having a talisman in front of their heads.

Fu Hua: We went to the Guizhong Ballista and repaired it with Zhongli. After we had everything we needed Zhongli treated us to a meal at night and heard a tale of Ningguang. Then after the tale, Ganyu showed up.

Patrick: The goat girl. And you said to us that you've already been friends with her while staying in Liyue.

Fu Hua: Yes. And with Keqing too. Ganyu gave us an invitation from Ningguang to see her at the Jade Chamber. Then after seeing her, Zhongli said to meet him at Dihua Marsh.

Patrick: Now we are here exploring this area.

Fu Hua: Yes we are.

(Meanwhile, somewhere else in Liyue)

Bronya was by herself and didn't have Seele with her. She was looking for a special kind of Hilichurl called an Unusual Hilichurl. In one of the livestreams we saw the Unusual Hilichurl throw a HOMU doll and Bronya wanted to find an Unusual Hilichurl to get a HOMU doll. The thing is that the Unusual Hilichurl is Da Wei, real name Liu Wei, who is the CEO and founder of MiHoYo.

Bronya: The Unusual Hilichurl is around here somewhere. The Bronya can sense it.

Bronya came to a cliff then looked down and finally found it. The Unusual Hilichurl.

Bronya: There you are.

The scene changed and focused on the Unusual Hilichurl. Then the scene showed Bronya walking up to it. She held her staff and the Star of Eden orb. The Unusual Hilichurl noticed Bronya.

Bronya: Unusual Hilichurl throws random stuff like primogems and HOMU dolls. Which must be a reference to my game, "Honkai Impact 3rd" and an Easter Egg. The Bronya is in the world of "Genshin Impact" because this is a FanFiction, player Patrick is writing and now the Bronya here.

Bronya raises her staff then shoots a Cryo blast at the Unusual Hilichurl. It got mad and started to attack Bronya. It opened up it's case and started to throw stuff at Bronya. Bronya dodged the attacks when the Unusual Hilichurl finally threw a HOMU doll, Bronya instantly notices then instantly leaps up and grabs it then lands back down like a boss.

Bronya: The Bronya has missed HOMU. The Bronya will get more.

Bronya hugged the HOMU doll then stored it away then got back to fighting the Hilichurl. After some time, Bronya defeats the Unusual Hilichurl and ended up with a lot of HOMU dolls.

???: You seem to be satisfied.

Behind Bronya was Blanc in her priestess outfit as the camera moved to the right from Bronya's face to Blanc as the camera un-blurred Blanc.

Bronya: The Bronya loves HOMU and is the Bronya's number 1 favorite franchise.

Blanc: Patrick gave you the role of priestess like how Idea Factory and Compile Heart gave me the role of priestess.

Bronya: Because Subject Patrick wanted to give the Bronya the priestess class because of how much I relate to you.

Blanc: Is he going to write a moment where you get angry like me from a chest insult?

Bronya: He has to think of a scenario to do that. But it might come.

Blanc: Ok.

Bronya turned to the camera.

Bronya: Next time, the Bronya and everyone else meet Ningguang in Act 3. See you all next time.